Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have Any of the new strains from the Illuminato drop going?
I have 2 bubbasquanch just poked there head up today, as well as 2 f.s×od that were freebies. I think @archie gemmill has some orange biscuits and jammy Dodgers going

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I think anything around 90% or higher is acceptable in normal everyday, non lab conditions.

I remember Rare Dankness used to state 80-100% germination on their packs. We have our terms and policy on germination on site, and any order placed must accept those terms. So it’s no secret what our policy is when it comes to this.

Gwk will likely be Black Friday, we were due to release it and then lost the card payments so it’s been pushed back until we get the new site and payments sorted.

Gwk and double grape *should* migrate into the originals line as some of those get cut as we change our catalogue for 2019.
Nothing set in stone yet though it’s a work in progress.

Cheers
Uh..oh....what.. might get the AXE?

Stan, can you find out if Double Grape and CDLC will be in stock in Canada soon? Have they shipped from Spain already and just waiting for customs clearance or arrival?

And will the new GWK be coming to Canada?

Did you get any information on this @lunarman? Been waiting patiently myself. If you can call checking the canadian site everyday patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back