Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stan_mephisto is who should be tagged going forward
I cant always answer questions about our Canadian stock and plans. If you have issues with your order I can forward those along to the appropriate person though.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Who are you? Kind of odd seeing this kind of response from a new member in a first post. If you work with Mephisto it might be nice to identify yourself before you start telling people you'll answer their questions, you could be a cop for all we know!
FACTS

Im the US rep and have been since april. Im very active on reddit and the autoflowers discord page. Ive been lurking here for a while, but thought id step in to help answers customer questions and complaints.

Btw Ripleys OG is going back in stock on Monday with 10% off.

Hello Stan how the heck are you. I live in Canada you are doing a great job. MEPHISTO RULES

I cant always answer questions about our Canadian stock and plans. If you have issues with your order I can forward those along to the appropriate person though.

Stan, can you find out if Double Grape and CDLC will be in stock in Canada soon? Have they shipped from Spain already and just waiting for customs clearance or arrival?

And will the new GWK be coming to Canada?

Stan, can you find out if Double Grape and CDLC will be in stock in Canada soon? Have they shipped from Spain already and just waiting for customs clearance or arrival?

And will the new GWK be coming to Canada?
Checking on these things, should have an update tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back