Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asking about the bitcoin sale and the Canadian site. And our countries legalization and if you were going to have a sale to recognize that. All history now so no worries. Looking forward to placing a pretty big order with you guys coming up.

I did ask about it in our chat group, but I think it was missed there. We already had the cryptober planned and that’s currently active.

I didn’t personally know the date Canada was going legal until you mentioned it, and at that point it was too short notice.

I just didn’t drop by to say no we weren’t, sorry.

What Email is best for me to reach you guys at in regards to a payment question? I tried to respond to my confirmation, but the email was automatically bounced back, and I saw no alternate contact information in the emails I was sent.
I placed 3 orders the other day (20119, 20120, 20122), not realizing that I can no longer pay with paypal. After exploring my different options, I figured that my best bet is to just send you guys a postal Money order for my order(s) but I need to confirm my orders with you guys, and need a mailing address to send those MO's thanks!

I did ask about it in our chat group, but I think it was missed there. We already had the cryptober planned and that’s currently active.

I didn’t personally know the date Canada was going legal until you mentioned it, and at that point it was too short notice.

I just didn’t drop by to say no we weren’t, sorry.

Ok, thanks for letting me know what happened. If there's any kind of annual Canadian legalization recognition like 420 has, but would be 1017, maybe you can do a sale next year.

What Email is best for me to reach you guys at in regards to a payment question? I tried to respond to my confirmation, but the email was automatically bounced back, and I saw no alternate contact information in the emails I was sent.
I placed 3 orders the other day (20119, 20120, 20122), not realizing that I can no longer pay with paypal. After exploring my different options, I figured that my best bet is to just send you guys a postal Money order for my order(s) but I need to confirm my orders with you guys, and need a mailing address to send those MO's thanks!

Hi, Please use mephistogenetics@gmail.com as an alternative. And we’ll get you sorted asap

Ok, thanks for letting me know what happened. If there's any kind of annual Canadian legalization recognition like 420 has, but would be 1017, maybe you can do a sale next year.

That could well be a possibility. It’s also our 5th year anniversary, date from when we launched, 1st May next year so it’d be nice to do something special for that

That could well be a possibility. It’s also our 5th year anniversary, date from when we launched, 1st May next year so it’d be nice to do something special for that
I have acquired (enough) seeds with my purchases of your new products this year to last me a few years. Time to start another meph fund something tells me I'll want fat pockets for this one

Who are you? Kind of odd seeing this kind of response from a new member in a first post. If you work with Mephisto it might be nice to identify yourself before you start telling people you'll answer their questions, you could be a cop for all we know!

Hey guys, please feel free to tag me with your US shipping/customer service related questions and comments.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back