Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well stated @mephisto , and thanks a bunch for the transparency. Most seed vendor would just tell you that they test 100% and they were 100% successful.
I understand the dilemma you must have selling seeds (a living thing), so I think including freebies to cover less then 100% germination is brilliant.

I for one back your practices, and think you guys are doing a fantastic job. And this is where I intend to spend my money.

On the subject of money, any idea if/when you guys will be able to accept credit cards again? Also, when do you think GWK might be available? Are there
any future plans to include GWK and Gold Glue or Double Grape in your standard offerings? Lots of questions, money burning a hole in my pocket. Thanks!

I think anything around 90% or higher is acceptable in normal everyday, non lab conditions.

I remember Rare Dankness used to state 80-100% germination on their packs. We have our terms and policy on germination on site, and any order placed must accept those terms. So it’s no secret what our policy is when it comes to this.

Gwk will likely be Black Friday, we were due to release it and then lost the card payments so it’s been pushed back until we get the new site and payments sorted.

Gwk and double grape *should* migrate into the originals line as some of those get cut as we change our catalogue for 2019.
Nothing set in stone yet though it’s a work in progress.

Cheers

I wonder who is doing what to get pay pall or credit cards working... cause you must be losing piles of money with out? I know I will never order again until this is seen too. Or is "Just send cash" the new business model :kiss: ?

It’s being worked on since a day after losing PayPal, but it’s out of our hands since we’re not web developers.

It’s swings and roundabouts, we lose some direct orders but distributor and shop orders increase. Not too bad in any case, the majority of people are very understanding and will go the extra step.

It’s happened to most vendors at some point, if not multiple times, this is why many companies moved their operations to Spain as the banks are accommodating to this industry, you don’t need to go to a third party that routes things through the Isle of Man to China to you.

Gwk in the originals line

11a05968e82f04278914083f7b69e9eb.jpg

Strain and graphic Stickers from China. Or if we need a small amount or just one from England and the US.

T-shirts via tee spring for now, we’ll get some printed in the states and England next year, but there’s way higher priority things to take care of at present.

Cheers

Cheers pal, I trying to start a screen printing business from scratch,, think of me for the UK printing / embroidery of t shirts caps etc I eco friendly and use organic cloth and inks :thumbsup:

Where is this information coming from? Did I skip over a post in here stating these things to be true? If so that’s awesome :cheers:

Gwk will likely be Black Friday.
Gwk and double grape *should* migrate into the originals line as some of those get cut as we change our catalogue for 2019.
Nothing set in stone yet though it’s a work in progress.

Cheers

I wonder who is doing what to get pay pall or credit cards working... cause you must be losing piles of money with out? I know I will never order again until this is seen too. Or is "Just send cash" the new business model :kiss: ?
Im with you on this one!!!

What is getting cut from the original ones, so I know what to get before they are gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back