Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the emails, that’s our bad we’ve had some email issues sending and receiving of late.
Message me please

Im trying to pay for my order but don’t know the address to send the money order too

I also need to know the US dollar amount I need to send

I’ll message you my order number

Can someone from @mephisto message me

I’ve sent a couple emails trying to get the address and US dollar amount so i can mail the money order

Haven’t gotten a response to either email so I assume you guys didn’t get them
Check your spam folder. The directions for payment typically end up there.

Check your spam folder. The directions for payment typically end up there.
I did

I got the 3 emails you get after ordering including the payment option email but the address you’re supposed to mail the money order to isn’t included in the email

They’ve said they are having problems with emails so I assume they didn’t get my emails asking for the address.Thats why im trying to contact them on here

I did

I got the 3 emails you get after ordering including the payment option email but the address you’re supposed to mail the money order to isn’t included in the email

They’ve said they are having problems with emails so I assume they didn’t get my emails asking for the address.Thats why im trying to contact them on here
I’m sure they will get back to you then, and get it sorted out.

Yeh sorry I’m not purposefully ignoring anything but I don’t check any @mephisto notifications,

I’m technically supposed to be retired/having a sabbatical from afn, but I still check in once or twice a day when possible,

But between here, instagram, Reddit, emails, internal communications with the team it’s too much at times. I do have to actually grow the weed and make the seeds and all associated tasks, as well as office type work like designing, planning, website, ordering things. And then I do my best try to eek out an actual life too.

Cheers

I was asking about the bitcoin sale and the Canadian site. And our countries legalization and if you were going to have a sale to recognize that. All history now so no worries. Looking forward to placing a pretty big order with you guys coming up.

I just started 14 Mephisto and had 100% success rate 10 deep grape 2 fatismo and 2 mbap they are all doing amazing.

I just germed 12. Two didn't germ. I did 2 each of AvT, Skywalker, Orange Diesel, Jammy Dodgers, Sweet and Sour and Deez Nuggz. I'm using the Mephisto paper towel method now and getting my best results. But still learning. My tap roots don't look as good as Mephistos yet but I am getting there. I have not had good luck with my Skywalkers though. Failed to germ, or not very good seedling. But I would put that down to me maybe not being able to handle a delicate strain maybe.

I think anything around 90% or higher is acceptable in normal everyday, non lab conditions.

I remember Rare Dankness used to state 80-100% germination on their packs. We have our terms and policy on germination on site, and any order placed must accept those terms. So it’s no secret what our policy is when it comes to this.

Gwk will likely be Black Friday, we were due to release it and then lost the card payments so it’s been pushed back until we get the new site and payments sorted.

Gwk and double grape *should* migrate into the originals line as some of those get cut as we change our catalogue for 2019.
Nothing set in stone yet though it’s a work in progress.

Cheers

Oh please please please make GWK an original !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back