Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take in to account the freebies that should reduce the cost per seed to something less insane. But if you're not getting 100% germ/sprout rate then that negates that math equation. Did you get the 10% off too?

I gave up complaining to breeders about seeds that don't germ. I've had Mephisto ignore my posts and questions on AFN before and I dont think that's very good customer service IMO. But I still like Mephisto enough so I'm sticking with them for most of my beans. But also like Dinafem and Dutch Passion. Dinafem is very good at answering questions etc. Good customer service for sure.
Uh ohhhhhhh, more bad press??? I'll just have to stick with the original, artisanal, and limited edition seeds... Im waiting for the ROG... Then its 4am,avt,3bog... I want monster plants!!! If I could get a Dabber harvest every 4 months, I would do it twice and shut down for a minute!!!

I just popped 2 freebies that came with some bubbasquanch I ordered, they were labeled f.s×o.d I was just wondering are they fugue state ×orange diesel? Or forum stomper×orange diesel? Or something else? Either way I'm happy, just curious what they are.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Fugue State x Orange Diesel... That's a special one i think...

Uh ohhhhhhh, more bad press??? I'll just have to stick with the original, artisanal, and limited edition seeds... Im waiting for the ROG... Then its 4am,avt,3bog... I want monster plants!!! If I could get a Dabber harvest every 4 months, I would do it twice and shut down for a minute!!!

Its a first world problem. I'm not that anal about some questions that don't get answered online. They are very busy breeders. And I'm sure a little bad press goes with the territory. No biggie.

Its a first world problem. I'm not that anal about some questions that don't get answered online. They are very busy breeders. And I'm sure a little bad press goes with the territory. No biggie.
Im just surprised that there would be talk like this about them after ALL the good work they have put in... Its funny how fickle people can be... I just never thought I'd see a seed from them that didn't pop... One bad apple does not spoil the bunch!!! Im still gonna buy my seeds from there!!!

I am pretty excited to see how they go. I have a fugue state in now that i'm happy with so far!@Frank Nitty
20181024_091326.jpg

Fast shipping. Loads of extras. Not too sure so far. Three out of five White Cracks came up and are fine..the other two sprouted then died. First two white chem's opened and were white inside. Thinking they need to pay more attention to storage or whatever at the insane prices they charge customers. They do have responsive customer service usually though unless like this time I write them complaining. They haven't responded to 2 emails.

From our recent full catalogue germ test,
After 72 hours white crack was 11/12, the 11 that germed were potted and 48 hours later 11/11 were out of the ground.
The one seed that hadn’t popped after 72 hours was put back in to germ and 48 hours later that had popped too.

(Apologies for sideways pics)

383667C6-284C-4898-8018-B2E40D2E484C.jpeg
790F58B7-7E9D-4CC5-ADF7-E38654493DAE.jpeg
8E97D4EC-63CD-4F78-8219-7136D5DF3918.jpeg
31DF10D5-26C8-4F8E-AE14-CD38777E87B6.jpeg
7ADD1D7F-F5A6-43F8-97A4-69FCF0DAA799.jpeg

Cheers

Fast shipping. Loads of extras. Not too sure so far. Three out of five White Cracks came up and are fine..the other two sprouted then died. First two white chem's opened and were white inside. Thinking they need to pay more attention to storage or whatever at the insane prices they charge customers. They do have responsive customer service usually though unless like this time I write them complaining. They haven't responded to 2 emails.

Sorry about the emails, that’s our bad we’ve had some email issues sending and receiving of late.

We’re having a new website built and will be switching email provider as soon as we make the transition.

I’m not sure I agree that our prices are ‘insane’ - as below:

All prices direct from breeder sites, just picking a ‘mid-range’ strain:

Royal queen seeds cookies auto - €25 (3 seeds) €8.33/seed

Dinafem og kush auto - €27 (3 seeds) €9.00/seed

Dutch passion orange bud auto - €39 (3 seeds) €13.00/seed

Bomb seeds - cherry bomb auto - €30.50 (5 seeds) €6.10/seed

Sweet seeds - honey peach auto - €24.00 (4 seeds) €6/seed

Fast buds - gorilla glue - €24.00 (3 seeds)
€8.00/seed

Mephisto Genetics - €34.00 (5 seeds)
€6.80/seed

I don’t know what those companies offer in terms of freebies. Not having ordered from them. But as you can see if you come directly to us we’re amongst the lowest to average prices.

We can’t guarantee our seeds like other companies may do, because it leaves us open to too much BS. Our seeds are routinely tested and grown by our team as well as a considerable amount of customers. Seeds are always stored and handled with care.

We’re as generous as possible with freebies to make sure even if someone has bad luck they can salvage something from their grow. There is of course a grey area with seeds, and results can vary depending on a multitude of conditions in the customers hands. They aren’t products like an electrical item that is ‘broken’ or ‘working’ - grey area again.

We don’t outsource our seeds paying 0.12 - 0.30 cents a seed like many other companies do, the cost of shipping and labour cost to replace For a small company like us would quickly ruin us.

If there’s a genuine problem with a batch of seeds we’d very quickly receive feedback about it and would pull that stock immediately. But in almost 4 years retailing beans to the public we’ve never had to do that.

From our recent full catalogue germ test from 418 seeds total we had 386 germinate or 92.34% and from 349 planted germinated seeds we had 334 or 95.7% come above ground without issue.

Edit: should also say as you can see there’s a myriad of options when it comes to buying seeds, and of course it’s a free market for people to do their own research, draw their own conclusions and spend their hard earned wisely. And we wish everyone the best in that and their growing endeavors.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back