Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th one cratered as well, I have 2 left that I'll let sit til the January crop. Seeds crack, tap root emerges, once in the coco it just fizzles and never comes up. Not a biggy, I have several others going including other Mephistos. Probably just the law of averages nailed my small sample size.

4th one cratered as well, I have 2 left that I'll let sit til the January crop. Seeds crack, tap root emerges, once in the coco it just fizzles and never comes up. Not a biggy, I have several others going including other Mephistos. Probably just the law of averages nailed my small sample size.
Hmmmmm... Very interesting...

I had that happen a couple times. Since I’ve started straight in coco and 100% I think sometimes we damage the root unknowingly going from paper towel to coco or it gets stressed.

Fast shipping. Loads of extras. Not too sure so far. Three out of five White Cracks came up and are fine..the other two sprouted then died. First two white chem's opened and were white inside. Thinking they need to pay more attention to storage or whatever at the insane prices they charge customers. They do have responsive customer service usually though unless like this time I write them complaining. They haven't responded to 2 emails.

Anybody know of any bitcoin app/platform that doesn’t require you to give them your drivers license/ID

Fast shipping. Loads of extras. Not too sure so far. Three out of five White Cracks came up and are fine..the other two sprouted then died. First two white chem's opened and were white inside. Thinking they need to pay more attention to storage or whatever at the insane prices they charge customers. They do have responsive customer service usually though unless like this time I write them complaining. They haven't responded to 2 emails.
Well, I guess everyone hits a bad patch every once in a while... Just goes to show you that we are all human beings and we are not always up... You all know better than me about mephisto,but im sure they have more good patches than bad... Can't really hold that against them... Let's plant something else... Or lets go to Dabber's and smoke out and admire his rainforest!!! XD

If you take in to account the freebies that should reduce the cost per seed to something less insane. But if you're not getting 100% germ/sprout rate then that negates that math equation. Did you get the 10% off too?

I gave up complaining to breeders about seeds that don't germ. I've had Mephisto ignore my posts and questions on AFN before and I dont think that's very good customer service IMO. But I still like Mephisto enough so I'm sticking with them for most of my beans. But also like Dinafem and Dutch Passion. Dinafem is very good at answering questions etc. Good customer service for sure.

I just popped 2 freebies that came with some bubbasquanch I ordered, they were labeled f.s×o.d I was just wondering are they fugue state ×orange diesel? Or forum stomper×orange diesel? Or something else? Either way I'm happy, just curious what they are.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back