Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also had terrible luck with purple nuggets, I'm on my 4th seed - hopefully it will be the lucky one
I think sometimes there is a strain that just tries our patience. I am 2 for 2 with the purple nuggets and no problems germinating any Mephisto Strain but Gold Glue. I went 1 for 4 and managed to stunt her terribly. Keeping her going though just to get a taste. Hang in there!!!

Sa
I think sometimes there is a strain that just tries our patience. I am 2 for 2 with the purple nuggets and no problems germinating any Mephisto Strain but Gold Glue. I went 1 for 4 and managed to stunt her terribly. Keeping her going though just to get a taste. Hang in there!!!
Same 1/2 and the one was messed up starting but then went over the top but I fell in love with her soils nugs, nothing smaller than a golf ball and those where slim.

I've also had terrible luck with purple nuggets, I'm on my 4th seed - hopefully it will be the lucky one
I had trouble with the first two beans I dropped from the illuminautos so I decided to try my freebies and some of my older mephistos along with an orange biscuits and Deez nuggs which are both taking off rather slow. My thinking is maybe they still a lil fresh try again in 3 months. I was pretty bummed out over losing 3 bubbasquanch and 2 creme tasmo right out the gate

@Frank Nitty sorry to hear your loss. Although it is possible to pop unless you’ve dug it up. Follow your heart on which strain to pop. Your canna hunger will guide you to the right strain.
Thank you Obi -wan Kenobi!!! I will let the Force guide me!!!

Thats because females like each other!!!

I had trouble with the first two beans I dropped from the illuminautos so I decided to try my freebies and some of my older mephistos along with an orange biscuits and Deez nuggs which are both taking off rather slow. My thinking is maybe they still a lil fresh try again in 3 months. I was pretty bummed out over losing 3 bubbasquanch and 2 creme tasmo right out the gate
That makes sense... Maybe ill try a Skywalker x Fruity Pebbles seed or two... Or Chemdogging...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back