Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone orders during the current sale please
Saw that MG was having a crypto sale this morning, soooooo I made a mistake and placed a few orders. Whoops.... I am a sick sick sick individual.... Somebody save me from myself....
:pass:
let us know what freebies you got when your order arrives

I might put a order in too depending on what the freebies are

Saw that MG was having a crypto sale this morning, soooooo I made a mistake and placed a few orders. Whoops.... I am a sick sick sick individual.... Somebody save me from myself....

I've started the organization Seed Buyers Anonymous. In order to get you started down the right path, the first thing you must do is send me all your seeds.....

:smoking::headbang::cools::baked:

Saw that MG was having a crypto sale this morning, soooooo I made a mistake and placed a few orders. Whoops. I had no plans on buying seeds, but I needed some of that White chem (as it was missing from my catalog), annnndddd I figured I could add a few more white crack to play with. Then I realized I still really wanted some Chemdogging and the Forum Stompers, Fugue State, and the Forgotten Cookies sooooo ehhhhh I decided to pick up a few 18 packs. I am a sick sick sick individual.... Somebody save me from myself....

I'm not sure that I will get my package before the end of the promotion, but it will probably be close. They are always very good at getting things shipped out quickly. I will definitely let you all know as soon as I do.

I've started the organization Seed Buyers Anonymous. In order to get you started down the right path, the first thing you must do is send me all your seeds.....

:smoking::headbang::cools::baked:
YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PRY THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS POP! :smoking:

:crying:

I'm not sure that I will get my package before the end of the promotion, but it will probably be close. They are always very good at getting things shipped out quickly. I will definitely let you all know as soon as I do.

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PRY THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS POP! :smoking:

Saw that MG was having a crypto sale this morning, soooooo I made a mistake and placed a few orders. Whoops. I had no plans on buying seeds, but I needed some of that White chem (as it was missing from my catalog), annnndddd I figured I could add a few more white crack to play with. Then I realized I still really wanted some Chemdogging and the Forum Stompers, Fugue State, and the Forgotten Cookies sooooo ehhhhh I decided to pick up a few 18 packs. I am a sick sick sick individual.... Somebody save me from myself....
Im staying away from that place... I need lights for my 4x4...

ok so im high and was thinking if you crossed Forgotten Cookies x Deez Nuggz and then crossed Forgotten Strawberries x Orange Biscuits would they both come out the same?

2 separate crosses but they'd both have the same 4 grandparents(Forum Stomper,Orange Diesel,Strawberry Nuggets,and Fugue State)

i wish i knew how and had the space to breed because I'd definitely try this to see the differences

Hope y'all put some Grapey Walter in the cart basket... She stacks trich like it's nobody's business total overload... [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] almost done 75 days today see what the next 17 do in airpots, this is in a plastic grow bag with a gallon of roots organic original. She showed me her grape crinkle side very similar to the double grape in bud formation imo
IMG_20181019_150840.jpg
IMG_20181019_150940.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back