Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better throw in some Crème de la Chem while you're at it....these girls don't mess around they get straight to the point and do exactly what mephisto has stated so far.
IMG_20181019_230731.jpg

Shes a blast so far loves to eat hope she never goes to the extinct species pages @mephisto lol.
IMG_20181019_230724.jpg

ok so im high and was thinking if you crossed Forgotten Cookies x Deez Nuggz and then crossed Forgotten Strawberries x Orange Biscuits would they both come out the same?

2 separate crosses but they'd both have the same 4 grandparents(Forum Stomper,Orange Diesel,Strawberry Nuggets,and Fugue State)

i wish i knew how and had the space to breed because I'd definitely try this to see the differences
Let me get some of what you're smoking cause I need to have great thoughts like that as well!!!

Here's the situation : there's a first time for everything, and here's mine... Dropped a purple nuggets on Sunday and it never showed her pretty head!!! :wall: Like I said, first time that's happened... Im wondering if I should try another one of these or something else from mephisto???

Better throw in some Crème de la Chem while you're at it....these girls don't mess around they get straight to the point and do exactly what mephisto has stated so far. View attachment 962901
Shes a blast so far loves to eat hope she never goes to the extinct species pages @mephisto lol. View attachment 962902
I have the creme-tasmo!!! Dropped a purple nuggets on Sunday and it never came to the surface... First time that's happened to me...

Don't give up yet, I've seen seeds suddenly sprout up to 2 weeks after planting. wait a bit yet
Same here. And that’s two weeks after being in medium plus a couple days in paper towels and they turned out to be huge yielding very well. So speed on sprout doesn’t seem to matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back