Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered my first Mephisto seeds. It was a bit of a chore because the site has restricted payments at the present time but I got it sorted. Good communication, nice and clear with a nice couple of fugues for free plus some other goodies. Picked them up today.
7e0ff6fa61fcde75699931deb38909a7.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
How did you get Orange Biscuits

You know you’re not supposed to let it snow on them like that right?! :drool:But really, beautiful girl and good camera work.

I’m wondering where they got those orange biscuits myself, super jelly.

Thanks man, the power button is stuck on my snow machine.I even unplugged it from the wall but it won't stop and it's too big for one guy to move so it's out of my control.

Im not sure if im allowed to do this, but DCSE might have them...
i have OB but i remember it sold in an hour or two during the first day of the illuminauto sale thats why i asked how'd he get it

and i dont think DCSE has it either

i think they said illuninautos are only available direct from mephisto

US site says Limited so can't hurt to just ask when you order. Imo. But here's some strawberry nuggets frost most of the 4" leaves are completely covered since this pic a few days agoView attachment 962611

Saw that MG was having a crypto sale this morning, soooooo I made a mistake and placed a few orders. Whoops. I had no plans on buying seeds, but I needed some of that White chem (as it was missing from my catalog), annnndddd I figured I could add a few more white crack to play with. Then I realized I still really wanted some Chemdogging and the Forum Stompers, Fugue State, and the Forgotten Cookies sooooo ehhhhh I decided to pick up a few 18 packs. I am a sick sick sick individual.... Somebody save me from myself....
:pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back