Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb question... The mystery mix, is it like the freebies where the seeds are randomly selected but labeled? Or are they random seeds in a vial good luck?

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
Mystery pack is just that, you don't know what they are but with Mephisto, it shouldn't matter b/c they will all be worth it! As they are growing you can try to guess which strain it is, lots of references to help.

Mystery pack is just that, you don't know what they are but with Mephisto, it shouldn't matter b/c they will all be worth it! As they are growing you can try to guess which strain it is, lots of references to help.
Alright thanks!!

R
Dumb question... The mystery mix, is it like the freebies where the seeds are randomly selected but labeled? Or are they random seeds in a vial good luck?

I believe that they are randon...

Fastest delivery ever, just got my parcel about few minutes ago and the i was blown off with the delivery service and customer service provided by mephisto team, This was my first time ever to order from you guys and i am highly impressed. Thank you Mephisto Team

Fastest delivery ever, just got my parcel about few minutes ago and the i was blown off with the delivery service and customer service provided by mephisto team, This was my first time ever to order from you guys and i am highly impressed. Thank you Mephisto Team

Ordered my first Mephisto seeds. It was a bit of a chore because the site has restricted payments at the present time but I got it sorted. Good communication, nice and clear with a nice couple of fugues for free plus some other goodies. Picked them up today.
7e0ff6fa61fcde75699931deb38909a7.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back