Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prophetiko thank you and others that have chimed in on this, I had quit looking at this thread due to off topic discussions. I have only been dealing with Mephisto for a while now and am very interested in how others perceive the service from them. They have gone through a large growth period in the course of this thread and I try to keep up with what is going on.
:thanks:
Mephisto has unreal CS. They give extras and freebies in every order and every pack ordered. They make sure they take care of their customers for sure. Sometimes they can get backed up but that hasn’t been an issue. Issues with the seed business and payment have been an issue for everyone they go above and beyond and will make sure they do everything in their power to make sure we have options to pay and one of them CC. How I and most seem to want to pay. Also they make sure their genetics r available to everyone and think of how long orders take to get to u. Why they set up shipping from within Canada and the US as well as from wherever else they’re shipping from now. Spain?? I think

Im a complete newbie,I’ve never heard of them

Only places I know is Mephisto,DCSE,and Oregonelite
Google mephisto seeds and dont go to their store, but scroll down and you will see all the places that sell them...

IMG_20181004_181934.jpg
IMG_20181002_121003.jpg
IMG_20181002_062133.jpg
IMG_20180930_063238.jpg
IMG_20180930_062815.jpg
IMG_20180930_062744.jpg
IMG_20180901_164711.jpg
Hell no!!!
At least not like his... I did alright though... I would be beside myself if I had a plant like that!!!

Mephisto does not disappoint! Placed an order for 9 beans, got 27 total!!!! :worship:

Skywalker, Strawberry Nuggets and Sour Crack with Creme Bubbly and Blue Cush as freebies. Feeling privileged to try some of these older strains that are unavailable now.

Thanks Mephisto team, you gained a lifetime customer with this level of care!

Mephisto does not disappoint! Placed an order for 9 beans, got 27 total!!!! :worship:

Skywalker, Strawberry Nuggets and Sour Crack with Creme Bubbly and Blue Cush as freebies. Feeling privileged to try some of these older strains that are unavailable now.

Nice one mate and crème bubbly, haven't ran mine yet but them older strains I'm learning want to savor and hold back when possible, but then again I don't hang the beans on the wall as a collection piece

You should consider yourself lucky to get blue Cush. This tells me something else they ran blue Cush again possibly to remake Bluetoof which is one of their greatest non cbd medicinal strains. Only strain I’ve regrown so far. And plan on another before others r ran. Says a lot. Either way yeah they hook up the order like no other. Make u feel special and to think they do special hook ups once in a a while maybe only during promos where u think they messed up and sent u a commercial grows order lol maybe compared to what u order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back