Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no!!!
That damn plant split in half XD DWC/Bubble Buckets kill it. Almost dropped the $550 for 8 site Waterfarms before my Autopots, but i had bought a single 5 gal bubble bucket and all was good for few days and in 1 day roots went to shit brown and smelly. Was probably way to hot and said screw that shit. Waterfarms always did crazy good though.

That damn plant split in half XD DWC/Bubble Buckets kill it. Almost dropped the $550 for 8 site Waterfarms before my Autopots, but i had bought a single 5 gal bubble bucket and all was good for few days and in 1 day roots went to shit brown and smelly. Was probably way to hot and said screw that shit. Waterfarms always did crazy good though.
Looks good...

Thank you! I was just about to say the same thing! The cross talk has gone on for a few pages now and needs to be brought back to normal. This is the Mephisto feedback page, and unfortunately not the place to debate growing methods or to discuss trades of any sort. Sorry to be a party pooper but we gotta get this thread back on topic for Mephisto feedback. Feel free to DM each other about personal subjects, and to debate growing techniques in the appropriate threads!
Thank you all!!
@Prophetiko thank you and others that have chimed in on this, I had quit looking at this thread due to off topic discussions. I have only been dealing with Mephisto for a while now and am very interested in how others perceive the service from them. They have gone through a large growth period in the course of this thread and I try to keep up with what is going on.
:thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back