Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to load for me now... there will be some interruptions over the next week or so when we change sites/platform but we’ll try to keep these to a minimum where possible
Will Gold Glue be back in stock anytime soon or is it gone for good?

Seems to load for me now... there will be some interruptions over the next week or so when we change sites/platform but we’ll try to keep these to a minimum where possible
What's the status on ordering??? Money's burning a hole in my pocket!!!

What is this new website you talk about @mephisto ? Will the new website also accept credit cards? Will anything else NEW be dropping when you drop GWK? Will any reproductions be ready when you drop GWK? Sorry for the questions, but I am sitting here with a burning in my pocket. That burning is cash I want to spend on the GWK and some others. Thanks as always for being transparent and customer focused.
Dilly dilly!!!

Thank you I'm on now keeping an eye out for Ripleys to come back

Yes they ship from USA and they are the only place that gives the most free beans

Do they ship from inside the US?

If i get seeds from them when I order in 2-3 days i would like to think that they came from within the states... Unless they have instant transmission...

Yes they ship from USA and they are the only place that gives the most free beans

You guys are confused lol @Zipz55 quoted a post about seedsman and asked about shipping within the US. Seedsman does not.

I'm very disappointed in my Forum Stomper. It grew to big :crying:
20181006-untitled-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back