Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one mate and crème bubbly, haven't ran mine yet but them older strains I'm learning want to savor and hold back when possible, but then again I don't hang the beans on the wall as a collection piece
Creme bubblys not that old it was my first illuminauto strain but a nice dank bubblegum strain that should be savored. Chem bubbly is more bubblegum it’s very good and similiar very cool to grow both at the same time watching the similarities and differences. The cto taste and enjoy each for their own as well. Creme bubbly way more spacey that shit would have me floating around the room in my head lol almost hallucinating. Both their smells intoxicating as well as their taste. One chem bubbly left :shrug: will make the most of it. Run it in a waterfarm

I'd love to see Ripleys come back with freebies like that it be time for another healthy order I'd like some 4am and cdlc as well. Yea wouldn't take to fill that cart.

So yea- I'm the guy who decided the best plan of action to try all (well, most) of the illuminautos- solo cup grow every strain that came in my box of illuminautos. No orange biscuits- but got 13 solo cups growin... 9 illuminauto, sour stomper x fantasmo, sour livers x 3bog, dub grape x samsquanch, and fugue indica pheno(amnesia indica). They're under "800w" of blurple led cobs & a 3500 autocob (eventually be 5 autocobs, the $$ thing) and sipping megacrop, sweet candy, and now had 2 gulps of bud explosion- @Dabber mentioned giving BE early on; 14-17 days in @midIN's meph thread- so why not try? All germ'd 1st bean, except SL x 3Bog; Most broke ground Sept 17 & 18, and SL x 3bog & Fantasmo Stomper were Sept 22. Smoked bit much & forgot to drop the Fant x SS that night....
IMG_20150128_203601.jpg
IMG_20150128_203703.jpg

So yea- I'm the guy who decided the best plan of action to try all (well, most) of the illuminautos- solo cup grow every strain that came in my box of illuminautos. No orange biscuits- but got 13 solo cups growin... 9 illuminauto, sour stomper x fantasmo, sour livers x 3bog, dub grape x samsquanch, and fugue indica pheno(amnesia indica). They're under "800w" of blurple led cobs & a 3500 autocob (eventually be 5 autocobs, the $$ thing) and sipping megacrop, sweet candy, and now had 2 gulps of bud explosion- @Dabber mentioned giving BE early on; 14-17 days in @midIN's meph thread- so why not try? All germ'd 1st bean, except SL x 3Bog; Most broke ground Sept 17 & 18, and SL x 3bog & Fantasmo Stomper were Sept 22. Smoked bit much & forgot to drop the Fant x SS that night....
View attachment 960297 View attachment 960298
Ur going to have a nice grow of flavors right there, don't let the small solo cup media size discourage you imo, been able to pull well over an oz in pop bottles and have some.3l airpots now that is just a solo cup on steroids, maybe more waterings but rewards are great for added effort, I have Jammy Dodgers from the group going, and shoot can't remember what I dropped last night, dam double grape first real taste last night knocked me out.

This needs a journal

Had the same experience with the SLx3BOG but I had a couple that were just really slow so don't give up entirely on them. I've always wanted to try a Solo Cup grow but just never did! They look good and good luck to the finish, thanks for posting.

You should consider yourself lucky to get blue Cush. This tells me something else they ran blue Cush again possibly to remake Bluetoof which is one of their greatest non cbd medicinal strains. Only strain I’ve regrown so far. And plan on another before others r ran. Says a lot. Either way yeah they hook up the order like no other. Make u feel special and to think they do special hook ups once in a a while maybe only during promos where u think they messed up and sent u a commercial grows order lol maybe compared to what u order
Well my most recent order showed up today with Blue Cush and Creme Bubbly as the freebies! Good times!

Dumb question... The mystery mix, is it like the freebies where the seeds are randomly selected but labeled? Or are they random seeds in a vial good luck?

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back