Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you guys have crazy fast delivery times in the US.....I can’t believe I got my order in the US in less than 1 week you guys rock! I wish I knew about Mephisto before but I’m a newb...live and learn I guess. This will be my first Mephisto grow....super stoked!
Did u use the discount code

Not to be a Debbie downer but this probably isn’t the best place for you guys to be having your private conversation/exchange. (It’s also kinda against site rules, and not a good look for Mephisto in their customer service feedback thread)

Not to be a Debbie downer but this probably isn’t the best place for you guys to be having your private conversation/exchange. (It’s also kinda against site rules, and not a good look for Mephisto in their customer service feedback thread)
Thank you! I was just about to say the same thing! The cross talk has gone on for a few pages now and needs to be brought back to normal. This is the Mephisto feedback page, and unfortunately not the place to debate growing methods or to discuss trades of any sort. Sorry to be a party pooper but we gotta get this thread back on topic for Mephisto feedback. Feel free to DM each other about personal subjects, and to debate growing techniques in the appropriate threads!
Thank you all!!

So this is what I have... Dont know whats what, so im just gonna plant em and run with it...
1538594936241440519374.jpg

Yes you are correct... But when I get upset my first thought is to talk about it. Fuck it ,if I can't post on a marijuana site about seeds, marijuana or my opinion about something upsetting to me, then I guess this is not the place for me... Sorry for breaking whatever rules there are, but im a criminal, thats what I do,break the rules... And I don't have the right attitude for all of this... So once again I apologize for the things that I said,and i hope you all have a wonderful day!!! Good luck with all of the grows going on out there!!! Im out!!!

Yes you are correct... But when I get upset my first thought is to talk about it. Fuck it ,if I can't post on a marijuana site about seeds, marijuana or my opinion about something upsetting to me, then I guess this is not the place for me... Sorry for breaking whatever rules there are, but im a criminal, thats what I do,break the rules... And I don't have the right attitude for all of this... So once again I apologize for the things that I said,and i hope you all have a wonderful day!!! Good luck with all of the grows going on out there!!! Im out!!!
You can do all of that here at AFN. And there are places for all of that to be discussed. Everyone rants in the Live stoner chat.. Its kind of expected and tolletated on that thread, lol. This thread just needs to be pulled back to intended purpose. You are not being singled out or anything like that, so please don't take it that way. We Don't want you to leave bro, no one does. Just asking that you use the inbox for personal issues with other members, or even the live stoner chat to vent, that's all bro! No harm, no foul!

Soooooo, I guess I should be happy to get something, but im not... Nor would you or anyone else be... Thanks anyway lil bro... Lets me know that you are a man of your word!!! I can't be mad at that!!! I respect that...

Why dodin't you send with ups/fedex or something?? In cro private carriers are the safest, they don't give a f.. whats inside. Especially, when you send domestically.. Now I dont know is it different in US because of 51 states..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back