Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dodin't you send with ups/fedex or something?? In cro private carriers are the safest, they don't give a f.. whats inside. Especially, when you send domestically.. Now I dont know is it different in US because of 51 states..
They were a gift...

@mephisto I remember a week or two ago you guys said Grape Walker Kush was coming in a couple weeks.Do you guys have a specific date it’s coming or will it just randomly pop up on the site one day

It was due, but then we had our payment issues, so it’s been put on the back burner until we launch our new website in a couple of weeks.

What is this new website you talk about @mephisto ? Will the new website also accept credit cards? Will anything else NEW be dropping when you drop GWK? Will any reproductions be ready when you drop GWK? Sorry for the questions, but I am sitting here with a burning in my pocket. That burning is cash I want to spend on the GWK and some others. Thanks as always for being transparent and customer focused.

It was due, but then we had our payment issues, so it’s been put on the back burner until we launch our new website in a couple of weeks.
Exciting news! I’m on the edge of my seat! Amazes me you have the time to get all this accomplished. NECANN this weekend?

Yesterday I received my second batch of mephisto beans ever. Under 2 weeks to the middle of nowhere in Australia, great job guys. Sometimes it takes a seed bank in Australia longer than 2 weeks to get to my house. I ordered 5 beans and received 11 I am stoked!! Great stealth shipping again and speedy delivery, lots of freebies what more could you want!! Thanks again guys!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Just wanted to pile on with yet another recognition of great customer service from the Meph crew. First order for me from the Canadian website. Picked up a pack of Orange Diesel. Got a "few" extra in the pack. And then another vial thing of AvT on top of that. Being a guy who struggles with the seedling phase (not germing now that I use the Meph method) I so appreciate the generosity of Mephisto. Nobody does customer service and freebies like MG my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back