Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats one that is recommended and is a carbon monster, nothing smaller then a hard golf ball size producer, all my nugs from mine range from 2.1 g to 6.9 each she makes some very nice nugs, to much lights out I hear.
Gold Glue is out of stock :sad:

i knew i should've just ordered last week instead of waiting for Grape Walker Kush :wall:

hopefully it comes back in stock and isnt gone for good

i knew i should've just ordered last week instead of waiting for Grape Walker Kush :wall:

hopefully it comes back in stock and isnt gone for good

try searching on some seed banks for it??

Turns out I was wrong, @CoviklaFlaire private messaged me with some links to a couple seed banks that have gold glue available :shrug:

I could have swore limited edition strains were only available directly from Mephisto. It’s my understanding that once they are gone, they are gone.

hopefully it comes back in stock and isnt gone for
Turns out I was wrong, @CoviklaFlaire private messaged me with some links to a couple seed banks that have gold glue available :shrug:

I could have swore limited edition strains were only available directly from Mephisto. It’s my understanding that once they are gone, they are gone.
no illuminautos usually only from mephisto

I think the limited editions are only available directly from Mephisto? I’m surprised gold glue was the first one to sell out.
Check DCSE, they may have it... Just got a notification that they have a lot of different strains from mephisto... They are definitely legit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back