Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Dabber, it was all accidental. when I looked at was left it didn't seem to look at all what I rembered trimming before, just caught my eye. So then I just compared them half and half on a plate and there was a huge difference. at the time I actually snapped a pick cause it was kinda cool, gone now, but yes a obvious difference. I'd actually forgot about this until it was brought up, just didn't feel I have the experience to chime in on this stuff. Really, I'm a noob and will be, just meds. for myself. Beats the pharmacy, and CBD has tons of medicinal properties.

@Frank Nitty, got the envelope/stamp for you to go out tomorrow. Being in Ohio you'll get it this week for sure. Thurs/Fri most likley. Cause im too lazy to put them back I'm sending you the original Forgotten Cookies/Double Grape x1 and Gold Glue x2 and since i slacked like 3-4 months now XD x1 of the Illuminauto freebies i got, Sour Stomper x CdlC/Fantasmo and Sour Livers x 3 BOG. You already got Fugue State Indica so you don't get none. What do you say to that shit bisch XD

@Frank Nitty, got the envelope/stamp for you to go out tomorrow. Being in Ohio you'll get it this week for sure. Thurs/Fri most likley. Cause im too lazy to put them back I'm sending you the original Forgotten Cookies/Double Grape x1 and Gold Glue x2 and since i slacked like 3-4 months now XD x1 of the Illuminauto freebies i got, Sour Stomper x CdlC/Fantasmo and Sour Livers x 3 BOG. You already got Fugue State Indica so you don't get none. What do you say to that shit bisch XD
Be still my heart!!! 6 months later!!! XD Damn, I feel like I just ordered from mephisto,gettin freebies and everything!!!

Well well,there is my main man!!! Oh oh!!! I'll be waiting like an expectant father!!!
Nust be careful when opening them. I only had 3 clear baggies that seeds come in so 2 strains per little pouch. 1 will be in the baggie visible to the eye and other is wrapped in 1 piece of tissue in the pouch. I wrote on the baggie what 2 are in each. The Cookies/Grape/Glue are the seeds you see and the 3 special limiteds from the drop are the 3 in the tissues. Any questions like handwriting just ask before opening and mixing them up. Let me know for sure that you got them. Hopefully it goes smoothe. Was pretty flat just put them inside a folded Pizza menue so it felt like a few pieces of paper letter.

Nust be careful when opening them. I only had 3 clear baggies that seeds come in so 2 strains per little pouch. 1 will be in the baggie visible to the eye and other is wrapped in 1 piece of tissue in the pouch. I wrote on the baggie what 2 are in each. The Cookies/Grape/Glue are the seeds you see and the 3 special limiteds from the drop are the 3 in the tissues. Any questions like handwriting just ask before opening and mixing them up. Let me know for sure that you got them. Hopefully it goes smoothe. Was pretty flat just put them inside a folded Pizza menue so it felt like a few pieces of paper letter.
Thats using the old noggin!!! Thanks bro, just let me know if you want to look for something else...

Wow you guys have crazy fast delivery times in the US.....I can’t believe I got my order in the US in less than 1 week you guys rock! I wish I knew about Mephisto before but I’m a newb...live and learn I guess. This will be my first Mephisto grow....super stoked!

chem x purp.. :pass:
chempurp20180924_225718[1].jpg
chempurp20180924_225708[1].jpg

DG

Dgrape20180916_182811[1].jpg
dgrape20180913_175600[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back