Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I anit slacking anymore now. Monday morning i got a suprise for ya in the mail XD
When are you getting your light? I have 2 weeks til my birthday... I'll probably end up spending my money on my birthday celebration, so my lights wont come until after that...

So I have a few days left until the stompers are done... Can I sit them in the dark for the last few days?

When are you getting your light? I have 2 weeks til my birthday... I'll probably end up spending my money on my birthday celebration, so my lights wont come until after that...
Ill wait than till about same as you. Ill have money next week so next week or 2 im getting it.
Don't ask me to look for you, you don't like to pay for services rendered... XD
Boooooooo!
So I have a few days left until the stompers are done... Can I sit them in the dark for the last few days?
Absolutely. 24-72 before cut is good. Makes them pump into trichs rhinking they can save themselves from dying(basic cause i know SOMEONE will want to het technical about it XD)

I say its a myth. Show me proof.

Ill wait than till about same as you. Ill have money next week so next week or 2 im getting it.

Boooooooo!

Absolutely. 24-72 before cut is good. Makes them pump into trichs rhinking they can save themselves from dying(basic cause i know SOMEONE will want to het technical about it XD)

Haven't looked yet, but on the other hand, I've never seen proof that its not. Its my understanding that the processes carried on during lights out are minimal in flower as no photo synthesis is taking place. It would seem to me that without light, no compound building is going on. but that ,as this concept, is conjecture. Lets look into it!

curious if there is any documented proof that its a myth. Not trying to stir the pot. Just curious is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back