Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your living in the past and although I like cash also, cash is just about dead. movements are afoot to eliminate currency all together. 10 years or so and bye bye cash! If want something solid to hold on to, start buying gold.....

And Mount Gox was partially an insider affair, there's more to that story than meets the eye. Bitcoin is as safe as your bank, and probably safer.

But id you want to trust postal workers with your cash, good luck!
ALELUJAAAH BROTHER!!!:bow::worship::toke:

I hate new age type of shi*s..wtf was wrong with REAL money?? I mean wtf.. It worked for centuries, now suddenly is no good..Let's invent something that only geeks would understand how to use. GTFO!! :shooty:
Thank god and @mephisto that they supply me with freebies that I'm good for next grow.. So I will be patently waiting.. :pop:

That information is just to validate that the account your transfering money from is really yours. If they didn't, hell, you can buy stolen card info on the darkweb easily. NONE of that information is used in an actual transaction. Transactions are anonymous.

Was just about to sign up to coinbase until they asked for my social :crying:

I googled to see if this was a scam and apparently they also ask for your drivers license

I thought this bitcoin stuff was supposed to anonymous

Looks like I won’t be purchasing anything until i can use my card or paypal again

you deposit only what you plan to spend then use it right away. Nothing to steal from you that way.

Its not coinbase im worried about its hackers

And from what i read their security isn’t that great

Google Mt. Gox hack and see how they were hacked and lost a half billion in crypto currency along with peoples personal info

And my bank didn’t need my drivers license when I opened an account

I just don’t feel comfortable giving all my info to some unknown company

I don’t need seeds that bad to risk my identity or money being stolen

Its not coinbase im worried about its hackers

And from what i read their security isn’t that great

Google Mt. Gox hack and see how they were hacked and lost a half billion in crypto currency along with peoples personal info

And my bank didn’t need my drivers license when I opened an account

I just don’t feel comfortable giving all my info to some unknown company

I don’t need seeds that bad to risk my identity or money being stolen
I hear you bro, I've been hit 3 times already for my info that I know of. ( Equifax, Home Depot, Target.). Think I still have free credit monitoring for the next couple years. You can't really do business anywhere these days and not worry about hackers. It's sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back