Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the transaction is anonymous (as best I understand Bitcoin). Coinbase just transfers Bitcoin to an account number. They have no way of knowing who that account key belongs to. It's just a long ass numerical number.

I thought the same thing when I signed up. That was over a year ago. I haven't had any problems with fraud or identity theft. Think of it like opening a bank account or credit card. Both alternative options required the same type of information. Coinbase makes billions of dollars a year on fees. They're not trying to f"[HASHTAG]#k[/HASHTAG] that up by messing around with people like us. What people worry about them stealing is smaller than chump change to them. I understand the apprehension though.
Its not coinbase im worried about its hackers

And from what i read their security isn’t that great

Google Mt. Gox hack and see how they were hacked and lost a half billion in crypto currency along with peoples personal info

And my bank didn’t need my drivers license when I opened an account

I just don’t feel comfortable giving all my info to some unknown company

I don’t need seeds that bad to risk my identity or money being stolen

I thought the same thing when I signed up. That was over a year ago. I haven't had any problems with fraud or identity theft. Think of it like opening a bank account or credit card. Both alternative options required the same type of information. Coinbase makes billions of dollars a year on fees. They're not trying to f"[HASHTAG]#k[/HASHTAG] that up by messing around with people like us. What people worry about them stealing is smaller than chump change to them. I understand the apprehension though.

It is not that I am worried with them stealing dollars from me, I am more concerned with how they handle the security of my information. You see everyday that Fortune 500 companies have data breaches, and the information you have given them is now available to the highest bidder. I understand in today's world you can't live in fear of this, but you can minimize your information footprint on the web. The less you give that type of info out lessens your chance of being part of a data breach. So as for the legitimacy of Coinbase, I tend to agree with you and your assessment that they will not knowingly defraud you. But, have they taken the proper steps to safeguard your valuable information? And saying , "so far so good" is being naive. I think people should be prudent about where and who you give those type of credentials to. Sorry for the rant, just my $.02.

Cash has to go through so many hands . just think about the human factor from you to them a envelope in the mail lol so its ok to post grows with your isp and mac addresses known . It's seeds not pounds. Crypto may not be for everyone but it has it's place. Just cuz you cant set the time on a vcr doesn't mean its a bad machine lol Flower Power To The People

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
i was not thinking to cash only, it goes for all money REAL MONEY transfers.. And when you add that you must give your personal data to this new fictional currences,whats the point then?? And how the f...paypal can ban you to recive send ./ money, for personal.usage?? just change account and f them
. but like I said I have good enough seeds that I dont worry about that,and hell seedsman and herbies still accept paying with card,so I really dont care that much.

ALELUJAAAH BROTHER!!!:bow::worship::toke:

I hate new age type of shi*s..wtf was wrong with REAL money?? I mean wtf.. It worked for centuries, now suddenly is no good..Let's invent something that only geeks would understand how to use. GTFO!! :shooty:
Thank god and @mephisto that they supply me with freebies that I'm good for next grow.. So I will be patently waiting.. :pop:
Yeah I've got enough to last a while... I can get a new light or two and a carbon filter and fan...

Shoot now days anyone can get anything if they want it, hell my local bank has been hacked and robbed twice by the same guy each time, it's all a risk but I did the coin base the other day it was just as easy as the Bitcoin process loaded 50 on each worked just find for a small try across the pond everything so far so good even got extra freebies and free shipping for using it.

Shoot now days anyone can get anything if they want it, hell my local bank has been hacked and robbed twice by the same guy each time, it's all a risk but I did the coin base the other day it was just as easy as the Bitcoin process loaded 50 on each worked just find for a small try across the pond everything so far so good even got extra freebies and free shipping for using it.
did they charge you a fee?

If so how much was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back