Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say thank you to the Mephisto team!

It's amazing how fast my order was delivered and the amount of freebies I got!
For each pack of five (Illuminautos [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#40[/HASHTAG]) I got one free and also got an extra pack with five Sour Crack.

Not to say the excellent work with the stealth package.

Love you folks already! <3

Just want to say thank you to the Mephisto team!

It's amazing how fast my order was delivered and the amount of freebies I got!
For each pack of five (Illuminautos [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#40[/HASHTAG]) I got one free and also got an extra pack with five Sour Crack.

Not to say the excellent work with the stealth package.

Love you folks already! <3

Always enjoy hearing the love for Mephisto. Did you also use the AFN code for a further 10% discount?

Well done,

HH

Was just about to sign up to coinbase until they asked for my social :crying:

I googled to see if this was a scam and apparently they also ask for your drivers license

I thought this bitcoin stuff was supposed to anonymous

Looks like I won’t be purchasing anything until i can use my card or paypal again

I googled to see if this was a scam and apparently they also ask for your drivers license

Looks like I won’t be purchasing anything until i can use my card or paypal again
Coinbase is secure I use it when using Bitcoin they do this for verification reasons and for using CC to purchase I never had any issues

ALELUJAAAH BROTHER!!!:bow::worship::toke:

I hate new age type of shi*s..wtf was wrong with REAL money?? I mean wtf.. It worked for centuries, now suddenly is no good..Let's invent something that only geeks would understand how to use. GTFO!! :shooty:
Thank god and @mephisto that they supply me with freebies that I'm good for next grow.. So I will be patently waiting.. :pop:

ALELUJAAAH BROTHER!!![emoji144]:worship::toke:

I hate new age type of shi*s..wtf was wrong with REAL money?? I mean wtf.. It worked for centuries, now suddenly is no good..Let's invent something that only geeks would understand how to use. GTFO!! :shooty:
Thank god and @mephisto that they supply me with freebies that I'm good for next grow.. So I will be patently waiting.. :pop:
Cash has to go through so many hands . just think about the human factor from you to them a envelope in the mail lol so its ok to post grows with your isp and mac addresses known . It's seeds not pounds. Crypto may not be for everyone but it has it's place. Just cuz you cant set the time on a vcr doesn't mean its a bad machine lol Flower Power To The People

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing when I signed up. That was over a year ago. I haven't had any problems with fraud or identity theft. Think of it like opening a bank account or credit card. Both alternative options required the same type of information. Coinbase makes billions of dollars a year on fees. They're not trying to f"[HASHTAG]#k[/HASHTAG] that up by messing around with people like us. What people worry about them stealing is smaller than chump change to them. I understand the apprehension though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back