Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hell looks I have a decision make, the GWK x BT should be dried enough to have a taste that may help my decision :shrug: then you guys have SOOOOOOOOO many great choices :headbang: I always have a hard time :woohoo:

You're probably just going to end up buying every strain they have, so you might as well just order 18 packs of all strains today. Hope that helps (drain you're wallet :smoking:)

You're probably just going to end up buying every strain they have, so you might as well just order 18 packs of all strains today. Hope that helps (drain you're wallet :smoking:)

Na I wish I could. Now I wouldn't mind a 3 pack of every strain :headbang:

Hey does anybody know if @mephisto gave us an ETA on the GWK I have a couple grapey Walters halfway thru their life and would love to replace her spot with some more grape goodness..

Na I wish I could. Now I wouldn't mind a 3 pack of every strain :headbang:
I could handle that but for me personally think some work better than others so an 18 of a few select ones would be my best route. Which I've already got some of them off the list and 2 I double ordered and hadn't realized I already in a big pack luckily I don't mind these strains be around the garden for years to come. I find lady friends liking the original line better than the artisanal line up for medical reasons. @BCBudlady any info on this?

Artisanals seem to hit harder from my experience. My wife couldn’t handle any meph strains. Right now she’s not smoking so I’m good but if she were to hit pretty much anything I’ve grown from meph would be a bit too much for her. Gonna be growing some cbd strains which I think she would enjoy. I’ve only smoked with a few woman who liked real strong bud or to smoke a lot. But the few I have can hang with the big boys lol.

Artisanals seem to hit harder from my experience. My wife couldn’t handle any meph strains. Right now she’s not smoking so I’m good but if she were to hit pretty much anything I’ve grown from meph would be a bit too much for her. Gonna be growing some cbd strains which I think she would enjoy. I’ve only smoked with a few woman who liked real strong bud or to smoke a lot. But the few I have can hang with the big boys lol.
My buddy tried his first auto last month he's ever done, he did white crack and said he couldn't feel his legs for 15 mins, after that he's hooked on Mephisto now his wife said it was to strong for her, but loves the SODK.

I could handle that but for me personally think some work better than others so an 18 of a few select ones would be my best route. Which I've already got some of them off the list and 2 I double ordered and hadn't realized I already in a big pack luckily I don't mind these strains be around the garden for years to come. I find lady friends liking the original line better than the artisanal line up for medical reasons. @BCBudlady any info on this?
I think everyone’s endocannabinoid system is different. Trial and error for me. I stick to the Indica side mostly, but willing to test everything Mephisto ! I’m a little long in the tooth... a granny stoner if you will, and like old school effects. Yes, Mephisto is potent, go with what works for you! 24 ct and 3BOG and Strawberry Nugs, and 4AM will always be in my garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back