Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say guys that I have sent cash overseas to a bank that stopped card payments. No problem whatsoever. I did send certified mail, cost a few bucks but worth it. I would mail cash to mephisto without a worry.
Me too probably

I will say guys that I have sent cash overseas to a bank that stopped card payments. No problem whatsoever. I did send certified mail, cost a few bucks but worth it. I would mail cash to mephisto without a worry.

Any cash sent would be domestic only, even though I’m sure it’d be fine overseas, we wouldn’t ask people to do that. The waiting times would be a bit hit and miss.

At least if you’re sending cash with tracking and with a priority service order turnaround time would still be within a week i’d expect

Easy sending cash via registered post from US... Tell em your sending cash even- get the 'insurance' in an amount to cover the cash sent PLUS MORE... Send Mephisto $300 register'd and insure it for $1000- the insurance option costs, but its cheap- way cheaper than the insured amount you put in... I did a seedsman order via cash- took like 20 days for register'd, insured, even declared cash to get there, but got my beans.. The $1500 insurance & Spain doesn't update USPS tracking- so I was at the post office asking questions about when I get my free money for their fuck up or ethical issues- and told wait the week; got a shipped email 2 days after............

If you got a US addy that'd be kick ass for faster insurance payouts.. I'll send over insured registered cash to Mephisto anytime! How do you lose? Get beans or bigger bucks in return!!!

Thanks Mitch and the whole Mephisto gang for working this wrinkle out. The obvious concern over obtaining your gear speaks to the complete gromance most of us have for your company .
Honestly, I have at least 3years worth, growing non-stop, of Mephisto beans, but always enamored with whatever new project you have in the works .
Whether it’s a couple weeks or months .. it’ll get sorted out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back