Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cost a little bit I think and take a few days for the actual funds to show up so your order will now take longer before it ships. I accidentally paid this way once it was so pissed after. Lol. But if it’s the only way I’ll have my GWK.
Bank transfers don’t take longer

I paid for all my mephisto orders though bank transfers but I went through paypal to avoid the currency conversion fee my bank charges

Im not paying $75 for that bs

Last edited:
@mephisto

when talking bank transfers, does that include Interact e-transfers where I send it to your email address? Or is it just a regular old school transfer using your branch, account SWIFT stuff? I don't think Europe has been an adopter of interact etransfers, which is too bad because it works so good. Better than paypal for sure. I do have online banking that allows me to do etransfers and bank transfers too so hoping this should be pretty darn easy.

Last edited:
It costs that mich? What bank?

UK to UK bank transfers are free and instant. I’m not sure about US - US, overseas ones there is a charge usually on both ends, but we’re working on using a company that should make it the same as a domestic transfer.

I just don’t know the full details right now, as we’re waiting on approval, but that’s the idea.

I will say guys that I have sent cash overseas to a bank that stopped card payments. No problem whatsoever. I did send certified mail, cost a few bucks but worth it. I would mail cash to mephisto without a worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back