Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to test for my understanding, so there will be a Mephisto US address to send $$$.?

So how do bank transfers work? Ive never made any kind of payment except Paypal or use of my bank debit/atm card.
They cost a little bit I think and take a few days for the actual funds to show up so your order will now take longer before it ships. I accidentally paid this way once it was so pissed after. Lol. But if it’s the only way I’ll have my GWK.

So how do bank transfers work? Ive never made any kind of payment except Paypal or use of my bank debit/atm card.

If you have and use online banking it’s pretty painless. Better these days as they’ve lessened the transfer times, it used to take days, but these days it’s fairly instantaneous. Or without online banking you can do a transfer from your branch.

They cost a little bit I think and take a few days for the actual funds to show up so your order will now take longer before it ships. I accidentally paid this way once it was so pissed after. Lol. But if it’s the only way I’ll have my GWK.
But how does it work? Ive never even came close to transfering aside from my own accounts and they usually work right away. I would have to give my bank info to Meph or they would give me a account # to transfer from mine to theirs?

But how does it work? Ive never even came close to transfering aside from my own accounts and they usually work right away. I would have to give my bank info to Meph or they would give me a account # to transfer from mine to theirs?

Exactly, we’d just provide the details of the account where to transfer to. There are some providers for this that charge very little. We’re trying to get setup with a good one, but it takes a little time to get verified etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back