Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few people said it was given out as a freebie earlier this year

Just wondering if anyone who got it has grown it yet
Good to know. I haven’t heard. I grew out the HBSSxSamsquanch OG (Bubbasquanch) when it was a freebie and it was pure dank fire!

Several on Google
found a couple pics but i need to see one of the whole plant so i can see if it’ll fit in my tent

1e47d3zjaog01.jpg

o2vmtr81nzr01.jpg

Hey guys,

Just a quick FYI,

After several years of good fortune being able to use PPAL and therefore take care payments, unfortunately that option is no longer available to use to pay when ordering direct.

We’re already taking steps to get long term credit card processing and are having a new site built to accommodate that. The downside is we don’t have a timeframe for how long those processes could take.

So for now the payment options will be limited to cash for the UK and US customers, bitcoin. And bank transfers.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, as it will likely take longer to process that side of the orders. If any faster solutions become apparent we’ll do our utmost to integrate them also.

Cheers Mitch

Hey guys,

Just a quick FYI,

After several years of good fortune being able to use PPAL and therefore take care payments, unfortunately that option is no longer available to use to pay when ordering direct.

We’re already taking steps to get long term credit card processing and are having a new site built to accommodate that. The downside is we don’t have a timeframe for how long those processes could take.

So for now the payment options will be limited to cash for the UK and US customers, bitcoin. And bank transfers.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, as it will likely take longer to process that side of the orders. If any faster solutions become apparent we’ll do our utmost to integrate them also.

Cheers Mitch

Have you found a working payment solution yet? PM me bro, I'm in a ton of industry groups and might be able to get you some recommendations (and sooner than later.)

Not to get into to the many details I am sure you have to work through, but, will US customers being sending cash across the pond or will we be sending cash within the country? Thanks!

Hey guys,

Just a quick FYI,

Cheers Mitch

Venmo

man that sucks

I tried to buy bitcoin before and was so confused I just gave up and my bank charges $75 to convert US dollars to gdb so thats a no go

I also don’t feel comfortable mailing cash

Man this really sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back