Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto I' must day that I'm pretty dissapointed..Why not send in orginal packining?? It cam with private currier,they dont sniff what's inside a package.. Big up and thank you for freebies,but I like your shiny packages. :nono::frowny::confused1:

View attachment 954309

Hey man,

It would have been sent with the post office on our end, so it should have come via the post office on your end too, so the private courier I don’t know about sorry.

It might be that there has been a past or recent issue with a shipment getting to your country so it was deemed the safest way to send it stealth. The most important thing for us is that of course you get your beans in the fastest safest way.

Cheers Mitch

I didnt pick up package my wife did..But I think if you are sending from spain,safest way is thru some currier like, dpd,gls,or overseas, we are all In EU so there is no customs and nobody is touching them..As far As,I know.. And yes did you lurk at my posts?? I had trouble deciding what to order beetween those three strains..I went for two and miracle,you put sour crack to.. Woow!! mind reading.

Much Love and Respect from Cro!!

I didnt pick up package my wife did..But I think if you are sending from spain,safest way is thru some currier like, dpd,gls,or overseas, we are all In EU so there is no customs and nobody is touching them..As far As,I know.. And yes did you lurk at my posts?? I had trouble deciding what to order beetween those three strains..I went for two and miracle,you put sour crack to.. Woow!! mind reading.

Much Love and Respect from Cro!!

Shipping out of the UK now mate : ) still in the EU for now..., I’m in no way shape or form involved with orders so like I say I’m not sure why it was sent the way it was. But I have to assume there was a good reason. Cheers Mitch

Received my most recent order some jammy dodgers deez nuggz and Walter white [emoji41][emoji41] the stickers kick ass as usual now for the good part freebiesssssss lol i received 5 sour alien livers x 3bears og i may need to put in another order sal and 3bears sounds like pure fire

Thanks team mephisto
ebc0fbfe69bb2be0d462b63d502cb35d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Received my most recent order some jammy dodgers deez nuggz and Walter white [emoji41][emoji41] the stickers kick ass as usual now for the good part freebiesssssss lol i received 5 sour alien livers x 3bears og i may need to put in another order sal and 3bears sounds like pure fire

Thanks team mephisto
ebc0fbfe69bb2be0d462b63d502cb35d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back