Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the reminder that wasn't the problem. My problem was when i tried to pay I kept getting an error of some sorts emailed your customer service Monday they sent an invoice still had the same issue the rest of my emails didn't get a response from Mephisto or PayPal until 5:20 am .Thursday morning got pics of that too. Chalking it up this was my first order since the U.S. orders was put on hold!! :peace:

Hi, Can you please pm me your order number? I’ll look into it for you. We have had a change up of accounts yesterday.
Kind regards Mitch

Forum stompers day 63... Not quite ready for prime time...
IMG_20180920_092319.jpg
IMG_20180920_092236.jpg

Received my Illuminatos as usual safe and sound in 4 days...
Jammy Dodgers
Sweet & sour
Freebies- sour livers x 3 BOG-super happy!!!
@Hypathetical Gardener you ready for battle!!![emoji106]
Ya Aaaaaalready know!!!
fb8cd19ac3e0fa7e31e2a2606ed28bfb.gif

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Huge hats off to the Mephisto Genetics crew! Placed an order during the illuminauto's drop, and the whole process went as smooth as butter. My payment was confirmed within 12 hours, and my package shipped the very next day. The seeds all arrived on my doorstep less than 24 hours after I received my shipping confirmation. Top notch customer service as always guys. Take a moment and give yourselves a pat on the back!
Ordered Jammy Dodgers, Port and Stilton, Ghost Toof, Forgotten Strawberries, and Creme Tasmo, and the boys were kind enough to throw in a vial of Amnesia x Orange Diesel, Creme de la chem x Sour Stomper, and Sour Stomper x Fantasmo Express. I could not be more stoked with this haul!
IMG_4704.JPG

Huge hats off to the Mephisto Genetics crew! Placed an order during the illuminauto's drop, and the whole process went as smooth as butter. My payment was confirmed within 12 hours, and my package shipped the very next day. The seeds all arrived on my doorstep less than 24 hours after I received my shipping confirmation. Top notch customer service as always guys. Take a moment and give yourselves a pat on the back!
Ordered Jammy Dodgers, Port and Stilton, Ghost Toof, Forgotten Strawberries, and Creme Tasmo, and the boys were kind enough to throw in a vial of Amnesia x Orange Diesel, Creme de la chem x Sour Stomper, and Sour Stomper x Fantasmo Express. I could not be more stoked with this haul!
View attachment 953577
mephisto always top quality and aim to please. priceless;) genetics always a joy to grow. ur gna have a lot of fun. best of luck and happy growing ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back