Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge hats off to the Mephisto Genetics crew! Placed an order during the illuminauto's drop, and the whole process went as smooth as butter. My payment was confirmed within 12 hours, and my package shipped the very next day. The seeds all arrived on my doorstep less than 24 hours after I received my shipping confirmation. Top notch customer service as always guys. Take a moment and give yourselves a pat on the back!
Ordered Jammy Dodgers, Port and Stilton, Ghost Toof, Forgotten Strawberries, and Creme Tasmo, and the boys were kind enough to throw in a vial of Amnesia x Orange Diesel, Creme de la chem x Sour Stomper, and Sour Stomper x Fantasmo Express. I could not be more stoked with this haul!
View attachment 953577
Creme de la creme x sour stomper!!! OH MAMA MIA!!! I wish I would of got a couple of those...Seems like everyone always getting hooked up by @mephisto !!!!

Thanks mephisto, I received my beans in less than 2 weeks to Australia. I paid for 6 seeds and received 15, I will definitely be a repeat customer! Great stealth shipping by the way

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

My illuminauto haul:

Forgotten Strawberries
Port & Stilton
Orange Biscuits
Jammy Dodgers
Deez Nuggz
Creme-tasmo

Freebies:

Creme de la chem x Sour Stomper
Sour Stomper x Fantasmo Express
Sour Livers x 3 Bears OG

Gonna start 3 of these in about a month

Thinking of doing OB,JD,and SLx3BOG

I really hope the Orange Diesel/Fugue cross gets released as a limited edition eventually

It seems like everybody wants that one so hopefully Mephisto sees that and releases it so we all can try it

@mephisto I' must say that I'm pretty dissapointed..Why not send in original packing?? It came with private currier,they dont sniff what's inside a package.. Big up and thank you for freebies,but I like your shiny packages. :nono::frowny::confused1:

IMG_20180924_110208.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back