Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mephisto for giving us all the opportunity, even if it was a limited one to enjoy the amazing benefits of Skylar White! It is the perfect balance of mind and body and is definitely my favorite yet. Harvested one almost a month ago and has now been curing for 3 weeks, my wife thought it smelled like cat piss when it was harvested but I could pick up on the grapefruit for sure. Now after a short cure it has gotten way more mild and sweet smelling. I would be all over this one if we are ever lucky enough to be able to procure more. Down to 2 beans left...

Had problems with making payment for my illuminautos order through PayPal!! Emailed Mephisto with pics of what was happening when i tried to make payment. No response form neither until 5:20 a.m. saying Mephisto cancelled my invoice!!:shrug::face:

Hey guys, received my Seeds!

Many thanks!

Do you have midgets packing the stealth shipments? OMG tiny! :thumbsup:

So I can't find the numbering list.

I ordered Purple nuggets & Port and Stilton 5 packs, received 6 of each! :woohoo:

And I got 5 freebies marked up as "5"

Which ones are these?

Brace yourself for a massive Purple Nuggets next grow! (Only have 1 slot available :sadcry:)

f6

Thanks Mephisto for giving us all the opportunity, even if it was a limited one to enjoy the amazing benefits of Skylar White! It is the perfect balance of mind and body and is definitely my favorite yet. Harvested one almost a month ago and has now been curing for 3 weeks, my wife thought it smelled like cat piss when it was harvested but I could pick up on the grapefruit for sure. Now after a short cure it has gotten way more mild and sweet smelling. I would be all over this one if we are ever lucky enough to be able to procure more. Down to 2 beans left...
I was looking at herbies seeds to see what they had and they still have skyler white along with some others mephisto no longer carries, but I don’t have any experience ordering from them.

I got my order today too! 6X Purple Nuggets and Sweet & Sour. 5X Sour Stomper x Fantasmo for freebies! Thanks so much Team Mephisto! :headbang: :worship:

My dude @MattyMatt726 grew some in autopots that were huge a few months ago and ive been wanting some ever since... Gotta get em...
A must have! So far, about as close to perfect a buzz as you can get in my book. Every Meph I've had so far has been fantastic! It just takes me quite awhile to try many growing meds. just for myself. Damn it

Had problems with making payment for my illuminautos order through PayPal!! Emailed Mephisto with pics of what was happening when i tried to make payment. No response form neither until 5:20 a.m. saying Mephisto cancelled my invoice!!:shrug::face:

Hey man. Unpaid illuminautos orders were cancelled the Wednesday after the promo.. a reminder was sent out on the Monday, and possibly again on the Tuesday I believe

Kind regards Mitch

Hey man. Unpaid illuminautos orders were cancelled the Wednesday after the promo.. a reminder was sent out on the Monday, and possibly again on the Tuesday I believe

Kind regards Mitch
I got the reminder that wasn't the problem. My problem was when i tried to pay I kept getting an error of some sorts emailed your customer service Monday they sent an invoice still had the same issue the rest of my emails didn't get a response from Mephisto or PayPal until 5:20 am .Thursday morning got pics of that too. Chalking it up this was my first order since the U.S. orders was put on hold!! :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back