Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
.@mephisto are we any closer to a release date for the Grape Walker Kush??

Please tell me it's soon. I'd love to get some harvested for Xmas smoke :)

I got two seedlings going now. Fuckers popped fast.
I got 5 of those when they dropped and it's the only ones that i make sure I don't drop until I can at least double that. Lemon Haze or lemon Skywalker has always been my favorite until couple years ago I had some Orange Cali or something Orange something any ways since then I tried 2 other orange photos and the orange may be taking my favorite spot, then I tried the SODK finally not long ago and to have a auto comparable to photos I was set back some, so really hoping the Orange Diesel is like that Hidden Gem that you only run once in a while because it just sets you right up there with Alice and the Catapiler while listening to Alice's Restaurant. Least this is my theory.

I think orange diesel will be on the menu for quite a while. So long as it’s consistent and makes a lot of seeds easily they’ll keep it around. They dropped grape crinkle cause it was a pain to get seeds out of it. Didn’t like to pollinate

I think orange diesel will be on the menu for quite a while. So long as it’s consistent and makes a lot of seeds easily they’ll keep it around. They dropped grape crinkle cause it was a pain to get seeds out of it. Didn’t like to pollinate

Yeh Orange Diesel will be a keeper strain for a good while, we do plan to change up the catalogue slightly every year, to keep just the best and our favorites going.

Yeh grape crinkle for sure has been the most troublesome to reverse/pollinate it’s a real shame. But maybe in the future we could do regs or a re-work and see

Yeh Orange Diesel will be a keeper strain for a good while, we do plan to change up the catalogue slightly every year, to keep just the best and our favorites going.

Yeh grape crinkle for sure has been the most troublesome to reverse/pollinate it’s a real shame. But maybe in the future we could do regs or a re-work and see
I would buy regs of grape crinkle it brings some serious power to the table. Every grape pheno I get with grape crinkle cross has been a power house and a super frost machine.

I grew 3 SODK outdoors this year but none of them smelled like Diesel.

When I grew it for about 2 years the Diesel/orange mix was extremely pungent, but this year.. a hint of dried nectar, could be orange or slightly pineapple. Now in its first curing week a lot of kushy smells appear but not a single Diesl hint. The product is good but I ask myself if this could be a more triangle leaning pheno?

I grew 3 SODK outdoors this year but none of them smelled like Diesel.

When I grew it for about 2 years the Diesel/orange mix was extremely pungent, but this year.. a hint of dried nectar, could be orange or slightly pineapple. Now in its first curing week a lot of kushy smells appear but not a single Diesl hint. The product is good but I ask myself if this could be a more triangle leaning pheno?
With a cross with that many parents your gonna get some different phenos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back