Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just found out about Mephisto US site and have ordered from overseas banks in the past. My last order of Mephisto SODK was from Discreet Seeds, and they came out of the breeder packs. What do you think the chances are the seeds I received aren't genuine Mephisto. After buying from the Mephisto US site I'll never buy seeds any where else.

I think Sweet n Sour, Jammy Dodgers, Deez Nuggs and Ghost Toof were left.
Yeah stoked about that as well as surprised about the Jammy dodgers and deez nuggs. And I’m happy the two toof decay crosses r available also. And as I said I’m sure orange biscuits will be available as will some of the others that sold out. Limited drop or if they’re that good permanent spot somewhere.

Does anyone know when Orange Diesel will be back in stock

Does anyone know when Orange Diesel will be back in stock
When I asked could i order it off the Canadian site and have it shipped to the US this is what they told me

Unfortunately the Canada site is for within Canada orders only. The stock levels we keep there are much smaller than our other hubs UK and US inline with the demand we get from that region. However Orange Diesel isn’t too far away from the reproduction run being finished.

Kind regards, mitch

SODK? The regular Mepisto website says its in stock now
948d09_59f9b633008b49aba7b68ef3a803ff1b~mv2_d_1244_1938_s_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back