Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You heard right @Dabber . That's the one that may bring my wild spending to a grinding halt. I would be ashamed to show you my seed collection.
I am past having a problem, and when you add all the photo seeds I have collected over the past ?? years, geesh. I just wish I could get some of that dough
I spent back. Oh well, it's the excitement of the chase I guess, and the everlasting quest to find that one seed that brings you to nirvana. And every time I purchase another
pack of seeds, I am sure I am going to find it. It all starts with a seed...:biggrin:
That was awesome!!!

Yep I have a problem :funny:
604a611f6f8231b5aaf34b879c2a0efb.jpg
Yup, you have a problem. Even I couldn’t smoke all that in a lifetime!!! I would try though!

Personally I don't like to have peat mixed in for Little ones, but this new CYCO CoCo Sea Mix has some peat but seems to be the right amount because the little ones are loving it so far.

I planted some tomato's and they did good,so I figured Weed should also.. but wrong..

Im getting MORE :hurry:shop and open :dammit:Meph Head withdraws :ill: :funny:
God imagine what I’m going through I haven’t ordered a single new illuminauto. First drop I didn’t order from in probably the last year plus all my orders in between. Once the store opens I’m gonna be like a scavenger seeing what’s left. I’ve been trying to play it cool like I was ok with missing out but man I’m not cool with it. My heart hurts

God imagine what I’m going through I haven’t ordered a single new illuminauto. First drop I didn’t order from in probably the last year plus all my orders in between. Once the store opens I’m gonna be like a scavenger seeing what’s left. I’ve been trying to play it cool like I was ok with missing out but man I’m not cool with it. My heart hurts
Thats how i felt with the limited drop. So i had to get in on this.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

I think Sweet n Sour, Jammy Dodgers, Deez Nuggs and Ghost Toof were left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back