Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daaaaammmm!!! That's a lot of seeds!!! How many more rogs do you have? Im gonna get them when they come back in... Im gonna go 2 to 3 packs at a time til I get them all...
Reg seeds? When i traded my collection for monies to start buying Meph i kept x1 of HSOs Chem 91', Blue Dream, Green Crack and Lemon Kush Headband.

Ripleys you knucklehead!!!
-_- 3 of 5 left and for the first seeds i grew they didn't dissapoint man. I loved the strong Lemon pine sol/pledge smell they had when trimming and breaking to cook. It was strong but a peaceful smell. And they got big, but you saw most all of my grow. I had branches breaking on those 2 so definatley have a way to tie them up.

Lovely day in the life- just not looking forward to when life wants payback(and it always does). I got my Illuminauto's and my spiffy & new mmj card- maybe its me- but my recently cut Fantasmo express without cure so much better than the cherry lime haze 20%thc & salmon river og(21%thc) via the dispensary- way stronger too...
Anyway stoked on the freebies- Fugue indica pheno, fantasmo x sour stomper, sour livers x 3bog, and double grape x samsquanch..... Gonna mix up some promix & perlite and do 13 solo cups, stunt grow 1 of everything (except orange biscuits, they were sold out fast)... Ya know why the hell not, its not like it'll consume tons of room & get to sample em all sooner than maybe never(the way Meph drop beans- this maybe the best way to try em all). Get a nice cola at least on all of em

-_- 3 of 5 left and for the first seeds i grew they didn't dissapoint man. I loved the strong Lemon pine sol/pledge smell they had when trimming and breaking to cook. It was strong but a peaceful smell. And they got big, but you saw most all of my grow. I had branches breaking on those 2 so definatley have a way to tie them up.
Speaking of which, I had to tie the toof up and now she's falling over!!! Day 84, im going to try and hold out for a few more days before I chop chop chop..
Lovely day in the life- just not looking forward to when life wants payback(and it always does). I got my Illuminauto's and my spiffy & new mmj card- maybe its me- but my recently cut Fantasmo express without cure so much better than the cherry lime haze 20%thc & salmon river og(21%thc) via the dispensary- way stronger too...
Anyway stoked on the freebies- Fugue indica pheno, fantasmo x sour stomper, sour livers x 3bog, and double grape x samsquanch..... Gonna mix up some promix & perlite and do 13 solo cups, stunt grow 1 of everything (except orange biscuits, they were sold out fast)... Ya know why the hell not, its not like it'll consume tons of room & get to sample em all sooner than maybe never(the way Meph drop beans- this maybe the best way to try em all). Get a nice cola at least on all of em
sounds like a good plan

Attachments

• IMG_20180914_191326.jpg
    IMG_20180914_191326.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20180914_191216.jpg
    IMG_20180914_191216.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 51
Speaking of which, I had to tie the toof up and now she's falling over!!! Day 84, im going to try and hold out for a few more days before I chop chop...
1536966691645500681419.jpg
1536966790248876377722.jpg
1536966790248876377722.jpg

Yayayayayayayayayayayayay
Got deez nuggs in!!! And a freebie 5 pack UMNESIA - indica pheno (yayayay)
Shitton of stickers for my inner 4 year old!! [emoji106][emoji106] And i died laughing as they sent the stoner some snacks!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] shout out for lookin out!! Thanks yall!!!! Cant wait to get deez nuggs in the ground!! Watch out @KREATURE battles on now bud!!!
@gbd
@mephisto
d42c5e38f7f856212afca9e7698869fe.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back