Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it as my first mephisto grow, I used 15lair pots but they never get specially big.. I was thinking maybe 9 10l pots ??
I got one more question for all of you guys,is it possible that I stressed girls so much that she wont flower??I had two girls who supposed to be mephisto strains, they are waaaay over 30 days old and wont flower..
I had them in some kind of coco peat moss "soil", and they were as seedling all yellow and leafs were all dry and they were on the dying bed.. I transplanted them at last moment, they all pulled thru but two of them wont start flowering..

Hey anyone have problems making payment through PayPal the past couple of days? Need help don't want to lose my order!
I did PayPal sent me email about something but I just updated my info and it worked again but I did call them directly to do this. The lady got it fixed and got my payment sent.

I had it as my first mephisto grow, I used 15lair pots but they never get specially big.. I was thinking maybe 9 10l pots ??
I got one more question for all of you guys,is it possible that I stressed girls so much that she wont flower??I had two girls who supposed to be mephisto strains, they are waaaay over 30 days old and wont flower..
I had them in some kind of coco peat moss "soil", and they were as seedling all yellow and leafs were all dry and they were on the dying bed.. I transplanted them at last moment, they all pulled thru but two of them wont start flowering..
Personally I don't like to have peat mixed in for Little ones, but this new CYCO CoCo Sea Mix has some peat but seems to be the right amount because the little ones are loving it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back