Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the site will be up?? I need some sour crack seed,and I dont Like buying from seed banks...

Question what pot size and how many of them (sour crack) in 1x1m tent for best yield??

Last edited:
Unfortunately the Canada site is for within Canada orders only. The stock levels we keep there are much smaller than our other hubs UK and US inline with the demand we get from that region. However Orange Diesel isn’t too far away from the reproduction run being finished.

Kind regards, mitch

Mitch, i also noticed some changes to the Canadian website. Its not listing strains that are out of stock right now like CDLC. That used to be listed on the canadian website as out of stock. Now its not there. Does that mean it will never be in Canada? Or just out of stock. It would be good to have the out of stock indicators on the website rather than just removing them from the site because I need to know if I will to order certain strains from Spain or if they will be in Canada too. Its getting a bit confusing watching the .com and .ca websites and stock listings.

I got a three pack each of S.O.D.K., Fugue State and Northern Cheese Haze and got the seeds two days ago. I was shocked to find that instead of three seeds in the little plastic tube the seeds were in, there were actually five in all the little plastic tubes and the freebie White Chem had a whopping 7. That's thirteen more seeds than I originally ordered and I only ordered nine. WOW. The stickers and the packaging is really cool, too. Where else are you going to get 22 feminized seeds after shipping for hardly even 100 bucks? That's AWESOME.

SODK is some pretty cool stuff, very nice to run, easy going truckin along to the finish line at a good pace.

When the site will be up?? I need some sour crack seed,and I dont kike buying from seed banks...

Question what pot size and how many of them (sour crack) in 1x1m tent for best yield??

It’s re-opening on Monday! 17th.

It’s really depends, on your setup, preferences, how much work you want to do...

I’ve seen sour crack in 20 liter pots that yields well as a nice bush, so you’d need far less. Myself I’ve done anything from 9 to 30 of them in a space that size.

Mitch, i also noticed some changes to the Canadian website. Its not listing strains that are out of stock right now like CDLC. That used to be listed on the canadian website as out of stock. Now its not there. Does that mean it will never be in Canada? Or just out of stock. It would be good to have the out of stock indicators on the website rather than just removing them from the site because I need to know if I will to order certain strains from Spain or if they will be in Canada too. Its getting a bit confusing watching the .com and .ca websites and stock listings.

I fixed it, so it’s now the same as before,
I believe there’s 4 strains out of stock for Canada, Grapey Walter, toof Decay, Creme de la Chem and cosmic queen.

Cdlc and grapey Walter *should* be re-stocked in a couple of weeks.

It’s re-opening on Monday! 17th.

It’s really depends, on your setup, preferences, how much work you want to do...

I’ve seen sour crack in 20 liter pots that yields well as a nice bush, so you’d need far less. Myself I’ve done anything from 9 to 30 of them in a space that size.
So Sour Crack can get a little bigger than strain guide says cool I was wondering about this

So Sour Crack can get a little bigger than strain guide says cool I was wondering about this

She can, but with the emphasis on ‘all being well’ she’s obviously less forgiving than other strains in our catalogue when it comes to potential yields as she goes into flower quickly, so if there’s any issues that can be exacerbated

She can, but with the emphasis on ‘all being well’ she’s obviously less forgiving than other strains in our catalogue when it comes to potential yields as she goes into flower quickly, so if there’s any issues that can be exacerbated
So fast and you need to be on point ok I can handle that I believe. Think 9 in 5 gallon fabric pots done on point could yield 60 to 90 grams dry or is that pushing it

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back