Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a three pack each of S.O.D.K., Fugue State and Northern Cheese Haze and got the seeds two days ago. I was shocked to find that instead of three seeds in the little plastic tube the seeds were in, there were actually five in all the little plastic tubes and the freebie White Chem had a whopping 7. That's thirteen more seeds than I originally ordered and I only ordered nine. WOW. The stickers and the packaging is really cool, too. Where else are you going to get 22 feminized seeds after shipping for hardly even 100 bucks? That's AWESOME.

Last edited:
So the mailman comes back to the house cause he forgot to drop off my package... I wanted to tell him how bad I wanted to choke his ass out!!!
You handled it better than I would've, I'd probably had a few choice words :funny:

I got a three pack each of S.O.D.K., Fugue State and Northern Cheese Haze and got the seeds two days ago. I was shocked to find that instead of three seeds in the little plastic tube the seeds were in, there were actually five in all the little plastic tubes and the freebie White Chem had a whopping 7. That's thirteen more seeds than I originally ordered and I only ordered nine. WOW. The stickers and the packaging is really cool, too. Where else are you going to get 22 seeds after shipping for hardly even 100 bucks? That's AWESOME.
Nice I got some white chem with both my CDLC orders last week, probably do a little mix of both come spring.

@mephisto I noticed that the canadian store has Orange Diesel in stock.The US store didnt before the illuminauto drop started

Im in the US,will you guys ship from Canada to the US if i order it from the canada site?

Unfortunately the Canada site is for within Canada orders only. The stock levels we keep there are much smaller than our other hubs UK and US inline with the demand we get from that region. However Orange Diesel isn’t too far away from the reproduction run being finished.

Kind regards, mitch

Unfortunately the Canada site is for within Canada orders only. The stock levels we keep there are much smaller than our other hubs UK and US inline with the demand we get from that region. However Orange Diesel isn’t too far away from the reproduction run being finished.

Kind regards, mitch

Mitch,

On the mephisto.ca website under the Shop menu there is a Limited Drop between Artisinals and Limited Editions. When I select Limited Drop, it mentions a drop in June. Is that a mistake? Is the drop now? It would be nice if that is applicable now. I'd buy some. I don't think this was ever on the Canadian website back in June. And I don't think the drop was ever announced on AFN, which is my only way of knowing when drops are because you email subscription thing isn't working. Double Grape wasn't even in Canada back in June from what I recall. I have been watching the canadian website for double grape since the site first came up. So hoping this drop is still valid in some way.

upload_2018-9-13_10-24-6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back