Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The orange biscuits are so that's why the others are, be cool to still get it if they would just let u double up on another strain. I still haven't received payment method for two orders this morning but the 3 I did just now came right through.

The orange biscuits are so that's why the others are, be cool to still get it if they would just let u double up on another strain. I still haven't received payment method for two orders this morning but the 3 I did just now came right through.
What did you get???

Got a mix of things and had couple orders that are gifts for friends so had to make multiple orders for shipping location, I ended with 8 and few of those were ten packs well 38-40 were ten packs. Got some high hopes for those next spring in a raised bed in my old ginseng patch.

Got a mix of things and had couple orders that are gifts for friends so had to make multiple orders for shipping location, I ended with 8 and few of those were ten packs well 38-40 were ten packs. Got some high hopes for those next spring in a raised bed in my old ginseng patch.
Oh, you're good to go then

The roof decay is going to help make some beautiful colors when some of the strains are harvested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back