Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to get up there with the big dawgs like you...
Lol big dawgs like me hahaha. Thanks for the kind words but I’m really just an average grower right now. When I get to where I want to be hopefully I’ll be closer to a big dawg. Just a few things holding me back.

Lol big dawgs like me hahaha. Thanks for the kind words but I’m really just an average grower right now. When I get to where I want to be hopefully I’ll be closer to a big dawg. Just a few things holding me back.
Me too dawg...

Im trying to get up there with the big dawgs like you...

You both are awesome growers from what I've seen :thumbsup:

You both are awesome growers from what I've seen :thumbsup:
Thanks I’ve had some great grows and some ok grows. I’ll mark this last one up as a success as they dealt with little treatment for a month while I was immobile. Gonna fill a few jars with three little pots. One of my girls stunted on me too only giving like 15-20 grams. AvT saves the grow she’s gonna full a few jars on her own in a 2 gal. Strawberry nuggets filled a big jar and a little jar so almost 2oz from her and she smells great.

I ordered a 3 pack of Double Grape and a 3 pack of Sour Livers around two months ago. My first online seed purchase ever. The ordering process was simple enough. Ordered on a Monday and they arrived that Friday to the east coast. Got 5 DG, 5 SL, 5 White Stompers, and a sticker. 100% germination so far on the DG and SL. Didn't have very good luck with the WS. Only 2 of the 5 cracked and only 1 of those broke dirt. She was my last WS seed and today is day 1 for her so my fingers are still crossed. I was originally going to wait until I smoked some to give feedback on the quality but there is no need. I have 2 DG and 2 SL at Day 50 and there is no doubt the quality is there. I have one sativa pheno of DG that is going to be a monster and just now starting to stack up good. The other an indica dom way ahead of her sister in flowering and LOADED with tricromes. The 2 SL are pretty much identical and the smells coming from them are unreal. The only complaint I have is directed more twords the seed breeding industry as a whole. The lack of quality auto regs sucks a big one. Most years the majority of my outdoor grows have went to people who needed them and were unable to get them in other ways. Only being able to purchase fem seeds from quality breeders is going to leave me with a lot less to donate or lesser quality product. Rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back