Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Mephisto goodies today and i remember somebody saying they wonder if Meph keeps track of orders based of freebies cause they have me very happy. I ordered SODK, Fantasmo, Sour Crack, NCH and Creme de la Chem. Always 3 pack so they send 5 because that feels like a good amount to get a feel for the strain. Anyways when i decided to switch to autos in March i was immediately drawn to the SODK. They were out. Stoaked to see in April Orange Diesel was out so got it. Finnaly was able to grab the SODK this order and low and behold me freebies are a bunch of stickers which i usually only get a few smaller square ones that look like the seed packs(probably going to buy all the stickers soon XD), x2 White Crack, 2 x5 vials of Chemdoggig(one i have been wanting and now don't have to buy, letting me buy another strain XD) AND x5 more SODK. Mephisto has not been a disappoint in the slightest way. Thank you guys for the awesome gifts and the time you take both putting out amazing stuff and treating us like friends and not just a pay day.
That was me who asked that...

Look at the Toof!!! I had to turn it around so the other side could get light... Wish I had room to scrog her,she looks perfect for it...
15358206674311843963552.jpg
15358204781721646473803.jpg

My BTspecial is looking that. Sativa like leaves but super tight node spacing. I hope mine stretches a little more she’ll have some super nice colas.

Mate that I’s one good looking plant! [emoji1303]

HH

Tell me about it!!! Its crazy though, its 71 days from seed!!!
Mines preflowering but not keeping up with her stable mate started the same day popped the same day. Gold glue is moving along like normal. She did seem to stretch after I pulled some foliage off she was too tight. Maybe 5 leaves to let some light. Also raised the lights and raised them again. I think she will still be stout but carry some weight

Mines preflowering but not keeping up with her stable mate started the same day popped the same day. Gold glue is moving along like normal. She did seem to stretch after I pulled some foliage off she was too tight. Maybe 5 leaves to let some light. Also raised the lights and raised them again. I think she will still be stout but carry some weight
Im hoping that mine puts on super weight... With all those budsites its going to be a monster if it finishes like it should...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back