Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Double Grape guys. [HASHTAG]#fire[/HASHTAG] to the people. That stuff is damn near perfect.

_IGP1271.JPG
IMG_20180626_081126.jpg

Oh my, she’s a beauty. Dwc? What size tote?

I used the small tote, 12 gallon I think, I used 8 gallons feed. The larger totes are 27 gallon and hold about 15+ gallons feed... The big ones grow monsters :thumbsup:She did it on her own merits too, I did NOT baby this plant. I am usually tinkering every day, this one I let her go for a week at a time without much attention.

Got my Mephisto goodies today and i remember somebody saying they wonder if Meph keeps track of orders based of freebies cause they have me very happy. I ordered SODK, Fantasmo, Sour Crack, NCH and Creme de la Chem. Always 3 pack so they send 5 because that feels like a good amount to get a feel for the strain. Anyways when i decided to switch to autos in March i was immediately drawn to the SODK. They were out. Stoaked to see in April Orange Diesel was out so got it. Finnaly was able to grab the SODK this order and low and behold me freebies are a bunch of stickers which i usually only get a few smaller square ones that look like the seed packs(probably going to buy all the stickers soon XD), x2 White Crack, 2 x5 vials of Chemdoggig(one i have been wanting and now don't have to buy, letting me buy another strain XD) AND x5 more SODK. Mephisto has not been a disappoint in the slightest way. Thank you guys for the awesome gifts and the time you take both putting out amazing stuff and treating us like friends and not just a pay day.

Attachments

• 20180831_180802.jpg
    20180831_180802.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 161
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back