Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's my take after carefully studying the Mephisto website, sorted according to type:

Originals:
Chemdogging I = 65
Ripley's OG I = 70
S.O.D.K. I = 70
Toof Decay I = 80
Sour Crack I = 90
24 Caret I = 99
Alien vs Triangle F2 S = 60
Hubbabubbasmelloscope S = 60
Walter White S = 60
Fantasmo Express S = 65

Artisinals:
4 Assed Monkey H
Forum Stomper H
Northern Cheese Haze H
Sour Stomper H
Orange Diesel I = 60
Samsquanch OG I = 60
Skywalker I = 65
3 Bears OG I = 70
Crème de la Chem I = 70
Sour Livers I = 80
Strawberry Nuggets I = 85
Fugue State S = 65
Cosmic Queen S = 70

Limited/Discontinued:
White Chem H
Double Grape I = 60
Grapey Walter I = 60
Gold Glue I = 75
White Crack I = 75
Forgotten Cookies S = 55
Sour Bubbly I - H
Sour Hound I - H
Triangle Kush I = 85
Auto Blues I = 90

I was out for 3 months, I got question..Sour Crinkle is dead? i was on meph. web, there is no more sour crinkle..

Yep, she is no more by herself. You can find Grape Crinkle in some crosses (Double Grape, Grapey Walter, and 4 assed monkey come to mind. And Grape Walker Kush is going to be released in the 4th quarter of the year and she also has Grape Crinkle in her heritage). Some authorized Mephisto vendors still may have packs of Sour Crinkle in stock, but it will be hit or miss, and I think mostly miss. Good Luck!

I was out for 3 months, I got question..Sour Crinkle is dead? i was on meph. web, there is no more sour crinkle..
You can only get them as feebies I do believe... But check this... I got 2 sour crinkle seeds as a freebie, and I got Bubbly Livers as a freebie and got 5 of them...

I know I was buying them as Illuminautos I .think. Its a shame, i grew about dozen of meph. strains , this was the strongest weed I ever grow and smoked last 13years...My pal told me that it put him on sleep after using amphetamins..And That's almost impossible to achive..

Last edited:
im waiting to place an order till the weather breaks, got a metal outdoor mailbox and it gets full afternoon sun. Dont get home from work till 5.30 = dead seeds! Need consistent highs in the mid 70s before Ill risk it.

My first order received this morning;

Sour Livers
Creme De La Chem
Double Grape
Sour Bubbly

Easy process, fast delivery and great value for money. Won’t hesitate to order again once Ripley returns! :astar:

Goes without saying you’ll not regret ordering direct from the little farm.

My first order received this morning;

Sour Livers
Creme De La Chem
Double Grape
Sour Bubbly

Easy process, fast delivery and great value for money. Won’t hesitate to order again once Ripley returns! :astar:

Goes without saying you’ll not regret ordering direct from the little farm.
Got a order coming today myself XD Sodk, Fantasmo, Sour Crack, Northern Cheese Haze and Creme de la Chem. What freebies did they send you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back