Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re still in the process of sending stock over the pond,

It could be the last week of this month or the first week of next month, that’s what we’re fixing for,

When everything is in place and accounted for we’ll set a date with around a one week notice period,

As soon as we know we’ll post here and on the other social media platforms.
Cheers guys

@HushHush this is from another thread on the topic

So I placed an order back on August 11th. I paid for it on the 13th and I hadn’t heard anything from anyone at Mephisto since. I was starting to freak out since they’re usually really good about communicating. I chalked it up to them being busy. I didn’t even get the customary shipment notification. Well, today my order arrived, and all is forgiven. I didn’t mean any of the horrible and nasty thoughts that I had, Mephisto. I apologize for even thinking them. I got more than double the seeds I ordered and a handful of stickers that I didn’t already have. Man, I love this company!

MEPHISTO CAME THRU!!!!
Big upgrades and loots!! I could only get 3 seeds of the strawberry nuggets (times is hard, a/c is expensive)
They hooked it UPPPPP
7 pack of strawberry nuggets
1 pack of freebies (3 sour crinkle)
And a buncha stickers (secretly a stickerhead)

Thank yall soo much for that hook up. You won me. Definately coming back.
12331e90f8b0d77b4933bf72546bbee9.jpg

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

MEPHISTO CAME THRU!!!!
Big upgrades and loots!! I could only get 3 seeds of the strawberry nuggets (times is hard, a/c is expensive)
They hooked it UPPPPP
7 pack of strawberry nuggets
1 pack of freebies (3 sour crinkle)
And a buncha stickers (secretly a stickerhead)

Thank yall soo much for that hook up. You won me. Definately coming back.
12331e90f8b0d77b4933bf72546bbee9.jpg

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

Yeah...I ordered 7 Creme de la Chem and I got:

10 Creme de la Chem
5 Livers and Cheese
5 Bubbly Livers
7 stickers

Like I said previously...I love this company!

August is almost over... wheres the illuminautos?? I might have to order elsewhere... please dont make me mephisto..
Please..

August is almost over... wheres the illuminautos?? I might have to order elsewhere... please dont make me mephisto..
Please..
I believe they are working toward 1st week in September. Waiting for beans to arrive from overseas. As soon as they are in place. About 2weeks away,hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back