Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The store has some wicked Genetics White Crack Double grape Forgotten Cookies and to name some. Which are better the most Photos IMO

Oh yeah I just got a fresh batch my man IAM picking up some bales of pro mix so when ever you are ready I will be good to go bro Dabber. We should invite Yeatster I have battled him he is a hoot.

Oh yeah I just got a fresh batch my man IAM picking up some bales of pro mix so when ever you are ready I will be good to go bro Dabber. We should invite Yeatster I have battled him he is a hoot.
He's more than welcome to join soon as my amazons finish I'm down I'm getting the Illuminauto drop soon as it's available so grab some if ya can I want to grow the Strawberry purple nuggets if I can get them in time And if I get freebies should have a ton of choices

Not the right thread for this but I see you mentioning promix, and I know you use megacrop. I’d love to pick your brain about that a little bit. I’m gonna shoot you a PM in a bit, I’m at work at the moment.

Not the right thread for this but I see you mentioning promix, and I know you use megacrop. I’d love to pick your brain about that a little bit. I’m gonna shoot you a PM in a bit, I’m at work at the moment.
No worries take care mate.

Megacrop nutes are the shiznit!!!

Looking for a sativa Dom for my first Mephisto grow comming up soon! (doing my Portal duty ATM)

Anything good in the upcoming Iluminatos?!? *wink wink* :eyebrows: (come on, this is AfN! Leak something!)

f6

Looking for a sativa Dom for my first Mephisto grow comming up soon! (doing my Portal duty ATM)

Anything good in the upcoming Iluminatos?!? *wink wink* :eyebrows: (come on, this is AfN! Leak something!)

f6
Maybe @mephisto can weigh in on this but my guess for the most Sativa leaning Illuminauto would be the CDLCx Fantasmo Express. The Bubbasquanch is roughly 50/50, I think .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back