Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me?
Coco in a 4'x4' tent under two autocobs, fed Megacrop...and that's about it lol
Im using autopots with coco and megacrop with one qb288 135 w kit... One Forum Stomper and one Blue Toof Special and I have two Pineapple Express autos in one gallon pots of soil in a cabinet... I have another tent with a qb100 kit that has 2 Forum Stompers, 1 Gas and Guns auto, 1 Gorilla Glue x Chocolate Diesel fem ,1 Orange Cookies x Chocolate Diesel fem all in soil and getting megacrop also...

Im using autopots with coco and megacrop with one qb288 135 w kit... One Forum Stomper and one Blue Toof Special and I have two Pineapple Express autos in one gallon pots of soil in a cabinet... I have another tent with a qb100 kit that has 2 Forum Stompers, 1 Gas and Guns auto, 1 Gorilla Glue x Chocolate Diesel fem ,1 Orange Cookies x Chocolate Diesel fem all in soil and getting megacrop also...
Oh yeah I forgot to add that I have 2 Chocolate Diesel S1's that just broke soil this morning!!!

It's actually interesting, because it shows you which genetics are actually worth a Damn. If the Sour Hound grows like that in a 2 liter bottle, then theoretically she should be 5-6 times that size in a 5 gallon bucket. There's not much difference in final yield between a 5 gallon bucket and the 25 gallon tote, So the bucket is the biggest I'll go, Until I venture into dwc.

Keep in mind that pheno types matter.. Meaning, you would need to know exactly how many different phenontypes are associated with sour hound, and how often each one appears. From there you MIGHT be able to GUESS the likely hood of getting that exact pheno and/or size structre again.

Nah, I haven't had a chance to smoke her yet...still waiting on the trichs to amber. Or at least for the pistils to all turn orange... She popped May 22, So she should be ready any day now, And I can't wait. She's a confusing plant... She's got her "fall colors" going, but only has 1/2 her pistils changing, and has been at the cloudy trich stage for a while now with no amber at all...

On a side note, she looks to be a 3+oz plant...most of her buds are the size of a solo cup.
Yes she definitely throws some pretty colors. If I remember correctly I think mine took awhile to show amber, but when she did everything else was pretty much cloudy. I read somewhere, not sure where that some autos won’t amber, not sure how true it is, I’ve only had some take their time showing but always showed.

I usually grow in 5 gallon buckets. I've done a 25 gallon tote, 1 gallon cheeseball tub, 2 liter bottle... And my results are all usually within the same range of 5-8oz(minus the 2 liter), although my highest yeild came from a 5 gallon bucket (9.3oz].
Lmao at the cheese ball tub, I’ve got a blue toof special going in a pretzel tub, I spray painted green.
I don’t venture much past 3-5 gal myself, unless I tried hydro, but I haven’t, and then I probably wouldn’t go past a 7 maybe. I don’t know I’ve yet to go that route. Maybe someday. I’d probably go coco first.

Nah, I haven't had a chance to smoke her yet...still waiting on the trichs to amber. Or at least for the pistils to all turn orange... She popped May 22, So she should be ready any day now, And I can't wait. She's a confusing plant... She's got her "fall colors" going, but only has 1/2 her pistils changing, and has been at the cloudy trich stage for a while now with no amber at all...

On a side note, she looks to be a 3+oz plant...most of her buds are the size of a solo cup.
I’m far from being any kind of expert or anything but I recall reading in my very early stages of “research” into autoflowers that it is quite common for autoflowers to not amber. Perhaps someone else can chime in with more information

I’m far from being any kind of expert or anything but I recall reading in my very early stages of “research” into autoflowers that it is quite common for autoflowers to not amber. Perhaps someone else can chime in with more information
Thanks lol I knew I heard it somewhere, just glad I’m not the only one. They amber, just not sure if all do. All things considered, I’d put money on it, that there are some photos that don’t show amber also.

@mephisto I'm currently growing your Blue Cush Auto Fast and my plant is growing very vigorously and bushy it's 25cm tall under led lighting on a 20/4 light schedule, its 43 days old covered in pre flowers but it's just not flowering, my last run of this strain pretty much went from pre flower straight into flower around the 28 day mark but this seems to want to stay in veg it's very healthy and had no problems should I reduce my light schedule to 18/6 or 12/12 to try and get it to flower or should I just wait?
All good no sooner had I posted this question it started to flower sorry for my impatience, on a side note though because it was so bushy I gave it a hair cut and it loved it responded really well to a prune

All good no sooner had I posted this question it started to flower sorry for my impatience, on a side note though because it was so bushy I gave it a hair cut and it loved it responded really well to a prune
Think I'll do that myself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back