Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big shout out to @mephisto . I was having problems placing an order and receiving the payment page back from MG in my yahoo email account .
Long story short, all that was resolved on Friday 8/10, and my payment was sent.
Mailman came today (8/13) and there was my order. Many thanks for the extra's, and quick turnaround.
After dealing with overseas banks for the last 5-10 years, pleasure to not have to wait for 3-4 weeks and pray they didn't "get lost" or "confiscated".
First class organization, truly great customer service.

Why are you guys bills so high? I only have 1x 135 watt QB atm and ran it 24/0 for all 82 days of my plants and never had a bill over $44. Now i don't run AC nor do i have tons of shit on all the time cause i live on my own but damn. $3-500 dollar bills how?
I run 4 vr29s and a old Mars box that I've rebuild about 10 times.. the box pulls over 400 watts and the bridgelux lamp pulls over 400 but I'm rinnrun it at 50%
I'm going to take out the Mars box at some point. Notice how many red diodes I put in it.. :pass:and the scrubber who knows what it pulls..
15342002106781906562565.jpg

I think I may have one of each phenotype of Forum Stomper as described in the product description on the website. They are both 32 days from seed. One in in a Hempy bucket and the other in a GH Waterfarm. The one in the Waterfarm is a bush with multiple tops all at the same level.

20180813-untitled-2.jpg

20180813-untitled-6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back