Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever seen a Sour Hound grown in a 2 liter bottle? @mephisto
View attachment 941091
This is my entry in the 2 liter fun grow on here... Bunch of Mephisto gens got entered.
Damn she’s pretty. Have you ever smoked her? YOur in for a surprise, a lesser energetic surprise lol she put me on my tail. Great smoke and flavor. She’s a beast too. Great job. Your going to love it I’m sure.

Last edited:
Damn she’s pretty. Have you ever smoked her? YOur in for a surprise, a lesser energetic surprise lol she put me on my tail. Great smoke and flavor. She’s a beast too. Great job. Your going to love it I’m sure.
Nah, I haven't had a chance to smoke her yet...still waiting on the trichs to amber. Or at least for the pistils to all turn orange... She popped May 22, So she should be ready any day now, And I can't wait. She's a confusing plant... She's got her "fall colors" going, but only has 1/2 her pistils changing, and has been at the cloudy trich stage for a while now with no amber at all...

On a side note, she looks to be a 3+oz plant...most of her buds are the size of a solo cup.

Nah, I haven't had a chance to smoke her yet...still waiting on the trichs to amber. Or at least for the pistils to all turn orange... She popped May 22, So she should be ready any day now, And I can't wait. She's a confusing plant... She's got her "fall colors" going, but only has 1/2 her pistils changing, and has been at the cloudy trich stage for a while now with no amber at all...

On a side note, she looks to be a 3+oz plant...most of her buds are the size of a solo cup.
Just goes to show that we can grow in anything that we want

Just goes to show that we can grow in anything that we want
I usually grow in 5 gallon buckets. I've done a 25 gallon tote, 1 gallon cheeseball tub, 2 liter bottle... And my results are all usually within the same range of 5-8oz(minus the 2 liter), although my highest yeild came from a 5 gallon bucket (9.3oz].

I usually grow in 5 gallon buckets. I've done a 25 gallon tote, 1 gallon cheeseball tub, 2 liter bottle... And my results are all usually within the same range of 5-8oz(minus the 2 liter), although my highest yeild came from a 5 gallon bucket (9.3oz].
Inspiring...

Inspiring...
It's actually interesting, because it shows you which genetics are actually worth a Damn. If the Sour Hound grows like that in a 2 liter bottle, then theoretically she should be 5-6 times that size in a 5 gallon bucket. There's not much difference in final yield between a 5 gallon bucket and the 25 gallon tote, So the bucket is the biggest I'll go, Until I venture into dwc.

It's actually interesting, because it shows you which genetics are actually worth a Damn. If the Sour Hound grows like that in a 2 liter bottle, then theoretically she should be 5-6 times that size in a 5 gallon bucket. There's not much difference in final yield between a 5 gallon bucket and the 25 gallon tote, So the bucket is the biggest I'll go, Until I venture into dwc.
When I set up my 4x4x8 tent I'll try something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back